2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This the type of goof who probably got the nickname Money from his succubus Mom. Still hope he’s a Cane though
1673869516959.gif

Advertisement
Yah that was what I was saying was his baggage. Very very familiar with all of that. Lot of people don't realize he's blood with the Kearse family and PB wasnt the only one she tried to bleed...crazy saga man.
Oh trust me...I know all to well. Been friends with PBuch since 1998....I'm a Ft Myers guy as well. Kearse, like Deion and Warren Williams all went to my HS, NFM....

Advertisement
What would be silly about that (if he was trying to hurt UM because he was trying to help gaytuhs) is that his commitment to us helped our signed class immensely and hurt gaytuhs.

If he ultimately were to sign with Singblade, it doesn't undue ANY of the great momentum his commitment did for us when we needed it most. Momentum that helped us land a top 5 class.
You’re misinterpreting the quote as are others.

Some background: Blake Alderman, the gator writer on 247, was at the Cormani commitment announcement and left stunned. He said that Cormani had told them (I believe Corey Raymond) on the morning of the announcement that he was announcing for the gator - and then hours later it was UM - so he lied to them.

So the thought process of some is if she’ll cheat on him for you then she’ll cheat on you for… wash, rinse, repeat.

Idc what you bamas say..y’all not ready to be in top 5s recruiting wise..I’d rather be “fighting” to keep the best DB in the land then trying to decipher a late 3 borderline 4*s next official visits cause we were late to the cookout.

Pull ya skirts down..ya shakin like a stripper.

So it seems something happened as he didn’t even make an announcement about not making an announcement. 😂

My guess is our staff’s visit to Lakeland threw a wrench in it as I believe that it was being set up for him to pick CU today. Especially with Gaby Crystal balling a flip with a 7 confidence. They blew up his troll in my clueless opinion.
That’s exactly what happened. Kid said he was going to make his announcement on Jan 15th. Where was he on Jan 15th? LOL. In Colorado.

Advertisement
I hate to be critical of young kids but the sooner McClain distances himself from his mom the better off he will be in life. He is not being advised by intelligent people. Just a bunch of people whose entire self worth is tied into a teenager being recruited to play football.
This rarely ends well for the young person.
Wow…

Advertisement
That’s exactly what happened. Kid said he was going to make his announcement on Jan 15th. Where was he on Jan 15th? LOL. In Colorado.
Yup. Have you ever known a kid to be on a visit to a school that’s a good distance from home on the day of his planned announcement- to not announce for that school he’s visiting?

Like he’s going to do all this to go to Boulder to announce for anyone but Colorado??? 😂 Good on staff for managing this competently to minimize the damage as to optics.

If memory serves, Lewis had some criminal behavior. Only thing McClain has done so far is toy with emotions of some Canes fans. And if it's true that Cristobal promised him that DVD would be his CB coach, then I don't have much problem with him playing these games because he isn't the one who busted the deal.

You really think Mario would promote DVD just to get this kid to sign? The same kid apparently not even taking DVD's calls? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back