2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats his mama big dawg. Saying a 17 year old kid needs to distance himself from his MAMA?!? Lol, ya’ll gotta relax and distance yourself from this recruitment.
people are ******* idiots. that his god **** mom. this is entertainment literally entertainment. youre telling a kid to distance himself from his mom bc you dont like what school he may go to? **** out of here. its ENTERTAINMENT.

Advertisement
Nah. Or at least I hope not. McCarthy has always just been a meathead. A good dude that when healthy could've played on most Canes teams but a meathead at heart. He just gets a little too emotional/aggressive on da social medias sometimes.
he was on the worst frat at UM known for some shady **** if thats worth anything

The recruiting philosophy would be much sounder if it was treated like a woman you’re just starting to get to know and talk to. Some people get real attached and butthurt with a female that isn’t exclusively with them. If a girl wants to go out or go on a date with someone else then you play it cool and do the same. Go on a date with someone else and see how she reacts or how she likes it. You’ll find out real quick if she’s in to you or not. Problem is too many people are desperate and thirsty and get attached to the first girl that gives them attention.

Recruits have to be told “look man we know who we are and what we’re doing. You wanna jump on a plane and go to Boulder? Go ahead son. Say hi to Deion for me. Come back to me and give us the last chance to match the offer since you’re committed to us”

If the deal is too much, you let the kid freeze his *** off in Colorado. If the kid doesn’t give you the chance to match then he really doesn’t want to be a hurricane and that’s not what we need right now and not what we should ever want anyway.

Cormani is a **** of a talent and everyone that’s talking **** right now about him and his family are
Going to be pumping their chest if he ends up signing with us. Let the kid make his decision and don’t give him extra reason to be ****ed off at us. Once he flips or signs with someone else, he catch all the flack then.
**** that’s an amazing way to put it

Advertisement
people are ******* idiots. that his god **** mom. this is entertainment literally entertainment. youre telling a kid to distance himself from his mom bc you dont like what school he may go to? **** out of here. its ENTERTAINMENT.
No.. not because of what school he may go to. The way he’s handling the process. Having this mindset of just doing things for clout by playing games is a slippery slope. Play around in the NFL with gms and offers may be rescinded. Could lose millions of dollars cause of this mindset.

Why pretend like you don’t understand what he’s saying? Like 25% of this board purposefully misunderstands what others are saying to make a point.

No.. not because of what school he may go to. The way he’s handling the process. Having this mindset of just doing things for clout is a slippery slope. Play around in the NFL with gms and offers may be rescinded. Could lose millions of dollars cause of this mindset.

Why pretend like you don’t understand what he’s saying? Like 25% of this board purposefully misunderstands what others are saying to make a point.
hes not signed to any school. tons of verbals take visits elsewhere. now are you salty or mad bc he chose to visit UC in silent? sure, but we had recruits (commits from other places) that planned to take secret visits here and we loved it. you guys loved that ****ey visit right where he told Oregon he wouldn't visit UM but was just taking a family vacation nd somehow found his way on campus? bet you guys loved it. this is recruiting. he has 3 more OVs if this wasn't an OV. he will likely take them all. this isnt the NFL. hes a 17 year not a 22 year old. you likely weren't mature for **** at 17 either. alos, he may just wanna visit UC. let him. its Marios job to close him. the rest are just excuses

hes not signed to any school. tons of verbals take visits elsewhere. now are you salty or mad bc he chose to visit UC in silent? sure, but we had recruits (commits from other places) that planned to take secret visits here and we loved it. you guys loved that ****ey visit right where he told Oregon he wouldn't visit UM but was just taking a family vacation nd somehow found his way on campus? bet you guys loved it. this is recruiting. he has 3 more OVs if this wasn't an OV. he will likely take them all. this isnt the NFL. hes a 17 year not a 22 year old. you likely weren't mature for **** at 17 either. alos, he may just wanna visit UC. let him. its Marios job to close him. the rest are just excuses
Again purposefully misinterpreting things to make a point.

This isn’t about him “visiting in silence”. At all. Do I really have to repeat all the ways he’s been toying with us?

Thats his mama big dawg. Saying a 17 year old kid needs to distance himself from his MAMA?!? Lol, ya’ll gotta relax and distance yourself from this recruitment.
Disirregardless Ima pop his mamie and not tell y’all bout it… just sayin.

Advertisement
It’s Mario’s job to foil the plot.

324633C1-103E-4BE4-8CE5-7B9DBC090763.gif

Again purposefully misinterpreting things to make a point.

This isn’t about him “visiting in silence”. At all. Do I really have to repeat all the ways he’s been toying with us?
lol alright man. you call it toying I call it recruiting. its how every big boy recruitment for fame positions will go. suck it up. kid will be great wherever he goes. hope its here but a lot of people in their feelings and soft as ****

lol alright man. you call it toying I call it recruiting. its how every big boy recruitment for fame positions will go. suck it up. kid will be great wherever he goes. hope its here but a lot of people in their feelings and soft as ****
Recruiting is taking visits. Toying is posting that you’re in Florida when you’re in Colorado, awkwardly saying in an interview that Miami is the only school when obviously hiding something, showing up to an all star game decked out in Miami gear and refusing interviews when you’re planning a trip behind everyone’s back, and then posting on IG that he has us guessing and that he’s being moved around in secret like the president.

There's a fundamental difference between "I'm here to make JSU a winner and I will do everything possible to help this program succeed" and "GOD TOLD ME TO GO TO AN HBCU, I'M HERE FOR THE CULTURE, the WHITE MAN'S ICE ISN'T COLDER". If you can't see why one is flim flam, and one is a con job, then you are exactly the type of person that falls for the okie doke whenever prosperity preachers come through.

The best quote I've heard in regards to Deion came from Bomani Jones. Deion isn't a sellout, he's just a disingenuous dude that sold people a line of BS. He's free to be that way, the rest of us are free to call out the BS. No one has an issue with him taking the CU job, the issue is that he was always out for himself, the entire HBCU savior crap was just that, trash. He didn't care about HBCUs, he just saw them and those student athletes as a means to an end.

Bruh did he do his job at JSU or not? Did the kids who struggled at fbs programs get another chance at JSU? If the answer is yes, how did he scam and con black people? I can care less about what he said. You said he scammed people. Who did he scam? They won, they got more exposure, and they got better facilities. Everything else is for the birds…

Advertisement
Recruiting is taking visits. Toying is posting that you’re in Florida when you’re in Colorado, awkwardly saying in an interview that Miami is the only school when obviously hiding something, showing up to an all star game decked out in Miami gear and refusing interviews when you’re planning a trip behind everyone’s back, and then posting on IG that he has us guessing and that he’s being moved around in secret like the president.
again, recruiting changes by the day. what's true yesterday isnt true today and isnt true tomorrow. these are 17 year olds who decisions on a whim.

They are crazy bruh. Unfortunately they don’t care about these kids. They just take football way too serious. It’s not healthy

Did any of them shadow the opponent’s best receiver without any safety help on every single play of the game & completely shut down hall of famers week after week?

Come on Rattler, I know you know your stuff but give credit where it’s due.
I'm pretty sure they did. Deion for sure was on a island with no help over the top for his whole career(except the later years). I didn't make the post to sell Revis short. He was special. But he was just the latest in the line of CB's who had a run as the best in the game. All those guys had their turns before him....

Advertisement
Starting to believe he told UF he was coming the day he committed to us
What would be silly about that (if he was trying to hurt UM because he was trying to help gaytuhs) is that his commitment to us helped our signed class immensely and hurt gaytuhs.

If he ultimately were to sign with Singblade, it doesn't undue ANY of the great momentum his commitment did for us when we needed it most. Momentum that helped us land a top 5 class.

Sometimes you have to leave these threads alone. I saw all the biching and crying when Shemar Stewart didnt come here. I will never get bent outa shape over no high school player. Dont care who it is. The staff find alternatives and move on. Especially not going to no **** colorado. They may not even win 1 game.

Sanders over there with Nepotism and $h!t. I pointed out on twitter if a white coach had walked into a university and announced his white son was the starting QB without even meeting the team and zero competition, it be world on fire. And this is coming from a black person. That was not right. I dont see that succeeding. After how he did Jackson St, not sure why kids are still acting like he god. Yall need to relax. Singletary we missed on 12 months later he back in play, same for Tyler Harrell going to Bama. These kids need to think about that while being recruited outa high school

unless you know cormani or his mom personally (none of us here do), then no its not true. what if we told the parents on here that their kids should distance themselves from them bc we didnt like what college theyre considering.
Wasn't pointing directly at him but being in the military and hearing the stories I've heard plus my own experiences is why I said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back