2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

I don’t understand why people can’t just let it go and forget about it. Mane we acting like Cane Tears over here. SMH if he comes cool, if he doesn’t we pick ourselves up and keep moving. All this crying and tagging kids family is bish moves.

Don’t wanna see no more tears post about other teams when we can’t handle ish when it’s our turn.
When a player goes out his way to troll, you can guarantee the reactions will be like this. Not saying it’s how **** should go but…. It’s what happens

Advertisement
Is it too much to ask to speak proper English. Is that supposed to make you more cool?
Is it supposed to make you more intelligent to need proper English to understand a message?

His social media so he can talk how he wants to

Edit: It honestly took me a couple tries to understand it lol

Advertisement
McCarthy legit has CTE
Naw, those who think Cormani is going anywhere other than Colorado has CTE…. McCarthy just doesn’t like Cormani ghosting our staff and trolling Miami and their fan base. Cormani’s surprise announcement got interrupted now he’s just slow trolling the Cane fans. McCarthy may be right for Miami to just end the ****show!

He starting to give me those Terrance Lewis vibes

If memory serves, Lewis had some criminal behavior. Only thing McClain has done so far is toy with emotions of some Canes fans. And if it's true that Cristobal promised him that DVD would be his CB coach, then I don't have much problem with him playing these games because he isn't the one who busted the deal.

at least cormani can portal out for his sake later on. hunter is essentially stuck at colorado the rest of his career even if deion bounces (whether by his choice or theirs)

As the 15th winds down, y'all that were wondering what he would/could sign on the 15th might be interested in his own words yesterday:
1673841888043.png

"financial aid agreement" was his intention...

Advertisement
Wish bruh the best wherever he lands...

I think it's goofy doing ish like this instead of being solid like 80%+ of these kids. But I get it, he's an 18 year old and boy, did I do some completely STUPID things I'd never do at 39, at 18.

At this point, I honestly don't care if he's here or not. I just want us to continue to keep churning this roster and staff. Bring in the best, if he's one, great...if not, bring someone comparable in to replace the loss. Recruiting is an ugly game. We stole some, it'd be foolish to think it wouldn't happen to us.

Go Canes and let's keep this ish moving in the right direction
**** him and his whack *** family.

Advertisement
If memory serves, Lewis had some criminal behavior. Only thing McClain has done so far is toy with emotions of some Canes fans. And if it's true that Cristobal promised him that DVD would be his CB coach, then I don't have much problem with him playing these games because he isn't the one who busted the deal.
Kobe Bryant GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back