2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Since you mentioned him and Ricks, let's hear where this stems from. I'm not specifically asking you, but anyone.

When you have two alpha, best In a class meet, it's usually a **** measuring contest. You'll talk some ****, in fun, but to let the other know you're the best. It's all good until one thing happens. Someone gets their feelings hurt with the back and forth. Been there and done that as an athlete and professionally.

Say you enter into the workforce or this thing called college football. You might not become the best of friends, but eventually you find value in your rival. That or they flame out, you could as well, and you both keep it moving. I want the best around me, it makes me work harder, and the product becomes better.

This whole, they don't get along **** is juvenile. People love to say, iron sharpens iron, and this is what they're talking about.. Ricks isn't detrimental to CM signing on at Bama. They got his signature. Saban would come in like the boss he is saying he's making the team better, STFU, make it work, or kick rocks.

The rest is dumb fan **** with an agenda. CM wants to go there and make his mark, isn't scared, the offer is there. It'll be worked out on and off the field, it always is.

I’m Just reiterating what someone in the know said to me.

Can’t speak on specifics

Advertisement
I'll stop ..... But it won't stop CU fans from getting trolled.
1673835642345.gif
You're being trolled or trolling yourself

Advertisement
Advertisement
So did Cormani say or do anything today? What’s the deal?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back