2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Saying “people lying on him” when he continuously lied about where he was this weekend and called everyone questioning him, “trim.”

Kids these days.

The amount of attention you guys give these kids on social media is why they are the way they are nowadays. Bunch of grown *** men chasing young teenage boys like groupies. Leave this immature kid alone and let him make his dumb decision.

Tying his taking an HBCU job(Which was a case of him knowing that no other school would take a chance on a guy with no relevant coaching experience) to GOD, then saying that he wants "To change the culture, to show that HBCUs are just as good as other places" and then bailing as soon as he could. That's how. Get off of his jock, he never gave a crap about anyone outside of himself. That's why on the way out he tried to torch the school, because he knew full well that he was foul as **** the way he did things.

Deion was and will ALWAYS be about Deion. Deion didn't give a **** about HBCUs his entire life, that is until FSU laughed his underqualified *** out of the room when they gave him a courtesy interview. He needed a degree, an HBCU gave him a path to get there. He needed a HC gig without having any full time coaching experience, an HBCU gave him the opportunity. He then pulled the classic con of acting like he cared about the culture, when in reality, he just wanted out the moment it became possible. Which is fine, just be a man and own it. Don't bring GOD into it, don't play on the insecurities of HBCU alumni and stakeholders, and don't sit there and lie about the state of HBCU football. Deion was always full of it, and anyone with any semblance of common sense saw through it.

How did he run JSU when he was there? Did he coach the team well and give his all? That’s all that matters. All coaches try to make this game deeper than what it is. It’s up to fans to understand reality from coach speak/entertainment. That man didn’t con anyone. About 75% of the team were former fbs castoffs. JSU was their last chance. Again y’all talking about this man like orchestrated some Ponzi scheme. It’s only football… Naw it’s only recruiting. I don’t see why people get so emotional over this. There are so many kids that play ball, just recruit and develop. I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t care about Deion or HBCUs if he wasn’t recruiting Cormani. And has he made a decision yet?

Whether you like him or not, I don’t see how you can say he scammed or conned black people. He won games, brought positive press, new endorsement deal, more tv time, etc. He took the opportunity JSU gave them and made them one of the hottest programs in the country.

Advertisement
The amount of attention you guys give these kids on social media is why they are the way they are nowadays. Bunch of grown *** men chasing young teenage boys like groupies. Leave this immature kid alone and let him make his dumb decision.

It’s wild and weird bruh. Great point

So the 15th wasn’t for an actual announcement, just an Insta post lmao. The actual news will come on NSD

Advertisement
Advertisement
cormani.jpg

Don’t lump me in with them. I don’t follow teenagers and don’t even have instagram. Simply commenting on what’s being said and posted here.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back