2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wow so it's not over yet
Riggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttt

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

I just can't imagine moving all the way from Florida to Colorado, after a single visit to a school coming off a 1 win season, to play for a coach in his first year at the P5 level, just because I think the HC is cool.

Its not the same situation as being drafted by a cold weather team. He's choosing this nonsense.
Let’s not pretend it’s cause he thinks he’s cool.. He’s one of the greatest CBS ever.

However the city of Boulder is absolute ******* imo. Visited buds their twice when they were students. It’s a very hippy town vibe all over. So different from Miami. I would hate living there it’s depressing as **** if you are a remotely motivated person.

Wouldn't it be funny if Cormani only went to Colorado because Deion begged him to give him just one last ditch visit to convince him but Cormani decided he was still going to be a Cane so Deion leaked the pics of him being there so Canes fans would badmouth him which would make him angry and decide to go to Colorado instead???

tumblr_n6r7owHBpd1qzk2apo1_500.gif

Advertisement
His IG story seems to be about UM fans being mad he visited elsewhere. I think…..haha

Wouldn't it be funny if Cormani only went to Colorado because Deion begged him to give him just one last ditch visit to convince him but Cormani decided he was still going to be a Cane so Deion leaked the pics of him being there so Canes fans would badmouth him which would make him angry and decide to go to Colorado instead???

View attachment 224953
That would actually be a rather high level recruiting tactic. Interesting proposition.

Advertisement
Is it possible he got to Colorado and felt what 30 degree weather is like and realized that's a warm day there?? So now he's reconsidering again?? I have no clue just adding more madness to the madness....

Yesterday it was low 60s in Boulder

that's going to be the excuse when he bails..
“I turned down a seven figure NIL deal to play for Coach Sanders…because some fans didn’t like I was visiting Colorado. To show them, I am not only committed to playing for the Buffalos, but upon NFL entry - should I play - it will only be for the Denver Broncos.

All because of those Canesinsight fans. I hope that this shows them the error of their vitriol.”

Cormani seems to have 8 Deion toes out the door...

Hope Mario can work a miracle but this last round of hope reeks of the false kind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back