2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confused Chris Christie GIF
He's going to sign a financial aid agreement with miami and then flip to colorado on signing day and i cant wait to see the gullible board on here's reaction to the most predictible flip EVER!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just can't imagine moving all the way from Florida to Colorado, after a single visit to a school coming off a 1 win season, to play for a coach in his first year at the P5 level, just because I think the HC is cool.

Its not the same situation as being drafted by a cold weather team. He's choosing this nonsense.

He knew how frigid it gets in Colorado....
Knowing it and actually feeling it are two different things..... I grew up in NY and know how cold it gets.... I haven't been in the cold like that since I was a kid.... In 2021 I went to Chicago in Jan... I know how cold it gets but getting there and actually feeling it.... Oh **** that was an eye opener..... Couldn't wait to get back on the plane and leave.... LOL...

Advertisement
I just can't imagine moving all the way from Florida to Colorado, after a single visit to a school coming off a 1 win season, to play for a coach in his first year at the P5 level, just because I think the HC is cool.

Its not the same situation as being drafted by a cold weather team. He's choosing this nonsense.
Exactly it would be a massive culture shock

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll say this, Prime will leave this sport much sooner than people think - due to health reasons. It is written.

So you're saying that Jeremy Renner has a better chance of retaining more of his body parts than Neon Deion, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back