2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wouldn't it be ironic if Cormani is quietly trolling Prime?

I have thought of this, but not posted.

Seems unlikely, but it is rare to get the conversations Cormani is getting from Deion. I can see why he would entertain that even if he really wanted to be here.

I could hope for that, but standing up the coaching staff is a huge diss if he knew they were coming. Mario would have to be in on the troll and I don’t think he would go that far.

Hope I’m wrong and Mario is the one orchestrating the smokescreen, but that’s a low probability outcome.

Tying his taking an HBCU job(Which was a case of him knowing that no other school would take a chance on a guy with no relevant coaching experience) to GOD, then saying that he wants "To change the culture, to show that HBCUs are just as good as other places" and then bailing as soon as he could. That's how. Get off of his jock, he never gave a crap about anyone outside of himself. That's why on the way out he tried to torch the school, because he knew full well that he was foul as **** the way he did things.

Deion was and will ALWAYS be about Deion. Deion didn't give a **** about HBCUs his entire life, that is until FSU laughed his underqualified *** out of the room when they gave him a courtesy interview. He needed a degree, an HBCU gave him a path to get there. He needed a HC gig without having any full time coaching experience, an HBCU gave him the opportunity. He then pulled the classic con of acting like he cared about the culture, when in reality, he just wanted out the moment it became possible. Which is fine, just be a man and own it. Don't bring GOD into it, don't play on the insecurities of HBCU alumni and stakeholders, and don't sit there and lie about the state of HBCU football. Deion was always full of it, and anyone with any semblance of common sense saw through it.
Great assessment of Deion. Always has been the classless snake oil salesman. Just look at the crap he did to Mark Pope. Zero compassion. That is all you need to know about Deion and tells you how fast he can turn on someone with this public shaming of a young man. Talk about tearing somebody down. Who would do that to someone just to sell more of his garbage video show? Just like he used the HBCU angle and left all of those kids the way he did.

I'm not a "Stoolie" but can anybody tell me what Barstool's return or even marketing of their NIL athletes has been? Did they ever even do anything with Hunter or is their "model" just to always be the rumored benefactors of all thing Corch Grime?
Pretty sure the talk of them being heavily involved in his NIL is bull****. Hunter probably got a few bucks but the return for Barstool is diminishing ... especially for an 18 year introvert who can't/won't speak.

We knew where Hunter was going?

Nobody believed it until it happened. Everyone thought no way and then it was.

Let's not reinvent history here.
I feel like it became widely known that morning that's what he was going to do.

Advertisement
college gameday sport GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back