2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re talking about Cornerbacks not Linebackers… tackles are irrelevant… The reality is this conversation has me feeling old. I realize that a lot of fans are younger and didn’t see the impact that Prime had on the game at Cornerback. These other guys were great players also, but Prime was different!!! As a pure Corner it was Prime hands down. As a DB we can talk about the Woodsons and/or others. Both Rod and Charles played safety as well later in their careers… Prime only played Corner…
Got it.
Woodson at S adds to the tackle numbers, but wouldn’t make up the 2 to 1 skew.

If it were one game,I’d probably flip-flop.
To your point about tackling being irrelevant…
If my team was going to KC for a playoff game, I’d want Deion.
However…
If I were traveling to NY or Baltimore this time of the year, I’d want Woodson, and a few others at CB.
In those games, tackling would be relevant, IMO.

Btw…Don’t feel old, you’re bringing me down. Darrel Green is on my list of the best CB’s of all time. As a former Ram fan, I can’t get the image of him running down ****erson in a playoff game out of my head.

Advertisement
Fair point. I’m skeptical as well

This dude who posted it has been weirdly right on several things which is why I brought it up but it may not materialize and wouldn’t surprise me either way

“Former Texas Longhorn coach…”

back in the day the raiders had mike haynes and lester hayes

outstanding pair
Not old enough to remember them, I enjoyed the pairing of Sam Madison and Pat Surtain as Dolphins. Was a bright spot for a team that wasn’t good most of the time.

Advertisement
Not really. My way of thinking just different than yours. The way I see it, you're either with us or against us. No in between.

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF
EXACTLY.....I don't wake up in the a.m and flip a Coin, Tails UM.......Heads FSU Balls across the nose....(Andrew Dice Clay)

Advertisement
Typical Miami fan base is personified in this thread.

When things r good? 15-0, ACCCG or bust, Fck Everyone!

When things r bad? Constant in-fighting, looking to take out frustration from w/in vs. the opps.

One recruit shouldn’t cause this much emotion, but I wish I could say this is a Cormani thing, but it’s not. Go through any long *** thread, & u’ll see that it starts off w/ information, then becomes propelled by the sky is falling, sprinkled in w/ some OT banter regarding good general sports debates, but then becomes rocket fueled by negativity towards the recruit & eventually each other.

Smh.
Post of the year most polarizing fan base

Facts

Dude ain't coming here move on. Just make sure next cycle class is top three and don't let Deon raid our targets
Aye bro you see Deon schedule next year they gonna get bodied on the field, I got them going 2-10 they not gonna be able to raid any top targets after that

Advertisement
Advertisement
What if the homie stays committed, wouldn't that be the most awkward situation lol

Theres a saying its easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission. I know It doesn't completely apply but better to apologize than be made out as fools. His plan was to flip if on the rare chance he sticks which I doubt than just apologize and move on...

Yea he would definitely have to have some tough decisions with the staff after that one lol

He wants the views and clicks he wants people to follow on Twitter he wants everyone talking about it. *** this kid and move on
That's exactly what he wanted. I'm sure Deion’s punk *** son, who's in charge of all things social media for "Coach Prime", told him to do this to maximize his exposure. He's probably the one who told Hunter to require 100K subscribers to his Instagram account in order to reveal his commitment to the place we already knew he was going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back