2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hate on bruh. U do u.

This is how we do it on our side
Any of you n**** from anywhere that wanna bring it, bring it!
But we ain't singin', we bringin' drama
F*** you and yo' motherf*****' mama!
We gon' kill all you motherf******s!
Now when I came out I told you it was just about Deion
Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother*****' opinion
Well, this is how we gonna do this: F*** the gators! F*** the holes !
F*** colorado as a staff, program, and as a motherf*****' crew!
And if you wanna be down with Dione or Colorado, then f*** you too!

seriously this. people think Mario is gonna stop recruiting him even if he says BUFFALO for LIFE today. nah every school will still be after him esp since you have weeks to land him officially. we all know the 1/15 is a joke.

personally, I think its gonna be bama if not miami not Colorado. I think he took a visit bc Deion is a personality and kids like him whether people want to an admit it or not. hes a salesman just like our HC lol. one just does it differently. in the end, I think he either goes here or bama

Keep hearing though him and Ricks don’t get along very well but I agree… if I’m going anywhere it would be there. Bama and Saban have a better track record of developing and producing

Advertisement
This entire thread could give message board geniuses all the content it needs for the next year tbh
Idea Thumbs Up GIF by ZEE5

Advertisement
This is how we do it on our side
Any of you n**** from anywhere that wanna bring it, bring it!
But we ain't singin', we bringin' drama
F*** you and yo' motherf*****' mama!
We gon' kill all you motherf******s!
Now when I came out I told you it was just about Deion
Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother*****' opinion
Well, this is how we gonna do this: F*** the gators! F*** the holes !
F*** colorado as a staff, program, and as a motherf*****' crew!
And if you wanna be down with Dione or Colorado, then f*** you too!
Boi u got dat thang down Pat don’t Cha (BIG PAUSE)

Keep hearing though him and Ricks don’t get along very well but I agree… if I’m going anywhere it would be there. Bama and Saban have a better track record of developing and producing

Since you mentioned him and Ricks, let's hear where this stems from. I'm not specifically asking you, but anyone.

When you have two alpha, best In a class meet, it's usually a **** measuring contest. You'll talk some ****, in fun, but to let the other know you're the best. It's all good until one thing happens. Someone gets their feelings hurt with the back and forth. Been there and done that as an athlete and professionally.

Say you enter into the workforce or this thing called college football. You might not become the best of friends, but eventually you find value in your rival. That or they flame out, you could as well, and you both keep it moving. I want the best around me, it makes me work harder, and the product becomes better.

This whole, they don't get along **** is juvenile. People love to say, iron sharpens iron, and this is what they're talking about.. Ricks isn't detrimental to CM signing on at Bama. They got his signature. Saban would come in like the boss he is saying he's making the team better, STFU, make it work, or kick rocks.

The rest is dumb fan **** with an agenda. CM wants to go there and make his mark, isn't scared, the offer is there. It'll be worked out on and off the field, it always is.

Advertisement
Listen man

I like dvd, everyone is spinning my original point in ten different directions.

But since you quoted this particular post… if you think that DVD is the best recruiter on staff at Miami then you and everyone else in agreement with you needs professional help
I respect you as a poster, but, nah, man.

First off, where is this notion that ppl are saying he the best recruiter on the staff? Show me one post.

Second, if our top insider, cribby, has been saying that Mario, DVD, Field, Strong and Mirabal (and Joe, too) have been pulling others weight in recruiting, WHICH INCLUDES ADDAE, and you have several other insiders, high school coaches and EVEN A D-I COACH in agreement that Addae wasn't as advertised, I'm sorry, that's not an agenda or a conspiracy theory against Addae.

Now let me go SeEk PrOfEsSiOnAl HeLp, since you think I need it, since you know me so well on a message board.

Man, kill the stupid low blow comments and let's have a healthy discussion, or... don't comment at all.

Advertisement
Tying his taking an HBCU job(Which was a case of him knowing that no other school would take a chance on a guy with no relevant coaching experience) to GOD, then saying that he wants "To change the culture, to show that HBCUs are just as good as other places" and then bailing as soon as he could. That's how. Get off of his jock, he never gave a crap about anyone outside of himself. That's why on the way out he tried to torch the school, because he knew full well that he was foul as **** the way he did things.

Deion was and will ALWAYS be about Deion. Deion didn't give a **** about HBCUs his entire life, that is until FSU laughed his underqualified *** out of the room when they gave him a courtesy interview. He needed a degree, an HBCU gave him a path to get there. He needed a HC gig without having any full time coaching experience, an HBCU gave him the opportunity. He then pulled the classic con of acting like he cared about the culture, when in reality, he just wanted out the moment it became possible. Which is fine, just be a man and own it. Don't bring GOD into it, don't play on the insecurities of HBCU alumni and stakeholders, and don't sit there and lie about the state of HBCU football. Deion was always full of it, and anyone with any semblance of common sense saw through it.
Not only did he try to claim he believed HBCUs were just as good football programs for the players' careers and top players should go there, but when he abandoned the HBCU (apparently not good enough for his own career) he also proceeded to take with him some of those players he previously claimed should go to HBCUs, as opposed to encouraging them to stay with the HBCU because its good for them and the schools as he earlier claimed . Deion is about Deion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back