2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Best recruiter on staff?! When you can’t name or give proof to anyone he’s actually landed?
Gagegolightly Durkin GIF by Paramount Network

I like DVD but you guys can’t make these bogus *** claims without backing it up

But then again you’re best friends with Deion so he probably told ya
You can't be this dense right now.

You can't be this dense right now.
Listen man

I like dvd, everyone is spinning my original point in ten different directions.

But since you quoted this particular post… if you think that DVD is the best recruiter on staff at Miami then you and everyone else in agreement with you needs professional help

Advertisement
That family member you mention quietly wishes you weren't related.

****, I can be harsh, but that's straight up cold.

Never bring family into it, I mean he does, but still. Family is still family and it doesn't choose you or it. It's always going to be there for you unless you royally **** up.

Hope Chuck is living his best life and enjoying the fruits of his labor.

Advertisement
I don’t think that TCU had any 5 star DBs but yet, the ended up in the championship with the best DB in college football. I’d rather have the discipline over divas any day of the week.
People always want the new shiny thing. Truth is cb is more of a developmental position than people realize. The best cbs are techs. While physical gifts are a plus it's not the end all be all. You want you're corners strong mentally and fundamentally. So Cormani could be a day 1 starter or a bust. Based off the way everyone is calling him a diva I'm surprised they'd want him at all as that's not a good sign for a young corner. FYI don't think the kid is a diva just a young man struggling to make a very important decision with his life which I can't blame him for. Hopefully he picks the good guys

Advertisement
I been prepping for the worst but honestly conventional thinking would suggest he eventually sticks. Other than that 1 awkward interview he has been all Miami all the time since his commitment.

Advertisement
Expecting Cormani to decommit and flip to CU sometime today on his way home or shortly after... you don’t lie about the visit unless you’re trying to build some BS hype that no one believes anyway. Loser energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back