2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
everything about this thread ******* sucks
I missed 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0. Where they any good?
He was never coming here after he abandoned his signing day. So I haven’t been following.

He’s been playing the staff as fools to make a
“Look at me!! I shocked the world, just like Travis Hunter” announcement.

Hopefully, this staff still has some dignity left and tells him to kick rocks now.

Him and his family are now just disrespecting the staff. Kid literally just stood them up the whole defensive staff and Mario to go visit Coach Kardasian.

Imagine a scenario where you’re courting a chick and tell her your driving up from Miami to Lakeland with some friends to hang out. She agrees and you hit the road.
You get there after 5 hr drive and she’s no where to be found. You come to find out she’s in another state on another “date”.
First of, she’s not into you if she did that.
Second, any guy with an ounce of self respect would tell her to hit the bricks.
Third, what more evidence do you need?

Miami needs to pull the plug on this recruitment for several reasons, walking away with some self respect and dignity is just one. He’s not signing here anyway.

Last edited:
after last years debacle, I can't believe Mario thinks this process works. look hes got his **** staff handing out offers right now. everyone will be back. fwiw, if its not here, I think he goes to Bama and is trolling deion
Bama supposedly has backed off due to the red flags and drama Cormani is bringing

Don’t forget the fanboys on this board. Stadium will be packed!
Would at least appear that way for most games if they dropped tickets prices significantly, fixed the parking/tailgate and put tarps on the upper section.

All the money being invested in the football program and none seems to be going to game day experience

Advertisement
Lol

FB_IMG_1673768392623.jpg

Trying so hard to bring the suspense back but it's gone and he's just mad about outed. Just make the flip because everyone knows and go be happy. I don't hate the flip I more so hate when kids do this lying just for show. Just handle yourself the way you would want to be treated if you were the one recruiting. Be open and honest it wasn't hard to just reach out and say "hey I'm going to take this ov but I'll check in when it's done to let yall know where yall stand". We gotta get away from all this lame #shocktheworld movement. Just go where you feel comfortable and safe and see a future. If I was the a parent I definitely wouldn't let my kid act like this and burning bridges. It's not hard to be open and honest man

Last edited:
Lol.
Like Dieon is some great technician, that’s going to teach these young cats to play CB. 😂

He was an incredible athlete a LONG time ago, that got by on his god given ability, but that doesn’t make him a good coach.

Not to mention, we’re not in the 90s anymore.
Offenses and DB tech has come a long way since Dieon was losing to Miami in the 80s.

I’m still waiting for Travis Hunter to make a play.
I thought he was a phenom, coached by Prime, I would think I would see him make at least one play.

Advertisement
I thought he was a phenom, coached by Prime, I would think I would see him make at least one play.

Eh, you just weren’t watching then, lol. He made plenty of “plays”. 2 INTs, returning 1 for a TD, 10 PBUs, 4 receiving TDs, including 1 on 4th down late in their bowl game to tie the game. He also missed a few games at the beginning of the season with an injury so he didn’t play the whole season. I don’t give a flying rat *** fvck about Deion, but ya’ll not gonna sit here and act like Hunter is some overrated bum that didn’t do anything this season.

Unfortunately for him, CU’s front 7 is nonexistent and their secondary is about to be cooked this season against USC, UCLA, UW, etc. It won’t be pretty for him and his Lakeland counterpart.

Eh, you just weren’t watching then, lol. He made plenty of “plays”. 2 INTs, returning 1 for a TD, 10 PBUs, 4 receiving TDs, including 1 on 4th down late in their bowl game to tie the game. He also missed a few games at the beginning of the season with an injury so he didn’t play the whole season. I don’t give a flying rat *** fvck about Deion, but ya’ll not gonna sit here and act like Hunter is some overrated bum that didn’t do anything this season.

Unfortunately for him, CU’s front 7 is nonexistent and their secondary is about to be cooked this season against USC, UCLA, UW, etc. It won’t be pretty for him and his Lakeland counterpart.
I never said he didn’t make plays.
I just said I never seen him make one.
And neither has 95% of college football fans.

I’m glad he had a good season playing for Jacksonville State, I’m sure it has brought him a lot of notoriety and accolades playing football in the 13th grade.
Probably, never would have accomplished that without Dieon’s tutalge.
Perhaps, he can go to the local Y and really show his skills.

I also heard Cam Newton won a NC in JUCO, just never knew that until watching the the Auburn vs Oregon NC game.

I never said he didn’t make plays.
I just said I never seen him make one.
And neither has 95% of college football fans.

I’m glad he had a good season playing for Jacksonville State, I’m sure it has brought him a lot of notoriety and accolades playing football in the 13th grade.
Probably, never would have accomplished that without Dieon’s tutalge.
Perhaps, he can go to the local Y and really show his skills.

I also heard Cam Newton won a NC in JUCO, just never knew that until watching the the Auburn vs Oregon NC game.
You pretty much did say he didn’t make any plays unless there’s a different way to interpret “waiting for travis hunter to make a play.”

Jackson state not Jacksonville state, two different schools in two different states

😂

Advertisement
Lol.
Like Dieon is some great technician, that’s going to teach these young cats to play CB. 😂

He was an incredible athlete a LONG time ago, that got by on his god given ability, but that doesn’t make him a good coach.

Not to mention, we’re not in the 90s anymore.
Offenses and DB tech has come a long way since Dieon was losing to Miami in the 80s.

I suspect that you’ll see Travis quite a bit, as he will be chasing after running backs who make it through Colorado’s defensive line and linebackers.

Yikes, I get outta bed to get my day started and I checked the ol' trusty CIS and everybody wigging out bout CMac. As I read the thread most posts indicate he actually flipped and committed to CU. But I learned that he is visiting CU and nothing has been recorded or announced by CMac or his team that he has flipped/committed or anything. Then I realized I was victimized again by the typical CIS OVERREACTION. Granted, he may very well end of a Bufalo but it has not happened yet. Shame on me for falling for the the CIS crap again. I'd hate the be in a tense situation with some posters on here, you guys fold at thought of adversity and start claiming defeat before you get into battle.

And the negative talk about CMac and Prime is just disgusting. I bet you haters never met either one of them but you voice your opinions bout them like its fact.

Go CANES, with or with McClain!

Last edited:
Yikes, I get outta bed to get my started and I check the ol' trusty CIS and everybody wigging out bout CMac. As I read the read thread most posts are indicate he actually flipped and committed to CU. But I learned that he is visiting CU and nothing has been recorded or announced by CMac or his team that he has flipped/committed or anything. Then I realized I was victimized again by the typical CIS OVERREACTION. Granted, he may very well end of a Bufalo but it has not happened yet. Shame on me for falling for the the CIS crap again. I'd hate the be in a tense situation with some posters on here, you guys fold at thought of adversity and start claiming defeat before you get into battle.

And the negative talk about CMac and Prime is just disgusting. I better you haters never met either one of them but you voice your opinions bout them like its fact.

Go CANES, with or with McClain!
I've known Deion since 1979 (same HS..6yrs apart).....F-Him and his 0-4 against UM ***...

Advertisement
I missed 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0. Where they any good?
He was never coming here after he abandoned his signing day. So I haven’t been following.

He’s been playing the staff as fools to make a
“Look at me!! I shocked the world, just like Travis Hunter” announcement.

Hopefully, this staff still has some dignity left and tells him to kick rocks now.

Him and his family are now just disrespecting the staff. Kid literally just stood them up the whole defensive staff and Mario to go visit Coach Kardasian.

Imagine a scenario where you’re courting a chick and tell her your driving up from Miami to Lakeland with some friends to hang out. She agrees and you hit the road.
You get there after 5 hr drive and she’s no where to be found. You come to find out she’s in another state on another “date”.
First of, she’s not into you if she did that.
Second, any guy with an ounce of self respect would tell her to hit the bricks.
Third, what more evidence do you need?

Miami needs to pull the plug on this recruitment for several reasons, walking away with some self respect and dignity is just one. He’s not signing here anyway.
Aybro, you aren't walking away with any self-respect or dignity on this one after the cucking you took going to visit him and he was at Colorado with Deion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back