2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So we don't know what took place I guess... Let's try to look at all the fact's. Mario brought multiple staff members to go see Cormani on Friday before a big announcement on Sunday. They arrived to his school and found out that not only was he not there but he was at Colorado on a visit they knew nothing about. I don't think Mario and staff are the type of people that randomly get on planes to go visit players without checking in on them first.. regardless if Cormani knew or didn't all crystal balls have him going to Colorado after he screwed this staff over, so can I not like him for that?
I don’t think Mario and Staff believed he would be there, Mac. You’re thinking like a sheeple. I think they knew he was going to Boulder and this is the best way they could minimize the damage of the L. And if they’re wrong then they try to close him. But like I said, we don’t know every or any details.

So we’ve heard from Earl and Luke…Sapp wants to coach with Deion….any word from Choad??

Let’s get the whole league of extraordinary gentleman together and figure this out…
SAPP,
feelings GIF by WE tv

Advertisement
saban has a hsitory of sending kids to the first round. we have...

come on guys. its really not hard to see why we haven't landed kids in the past. every WR said nah im good to us this cycle even ones where we doubled the bag to get them. why? bc we dont develop anyone and haven't in a long time.
How many kids has Bama sent to the NFL that didn’t play a snap? Being on the bench at Bama is not necessarily a better career projection than being a star starter elsewhere and if it was then no one would ever transfer away from them.

Hello, Javion Cohen.

Agreed. The initial expectations will be low as 2 wins beats last year’s total. He can sell that he “needs his guys”, “needs to build culture”, “he’s building a program”
We will see just how much momentum he can create now he had the hbcu he could sell at jsu now it's just a bottom tier p5 school.

Advertisement
How many kids has Bama sent to the NFL that didn’t play a snap? Being on the bench at Bama is not necessarily a better career projection than being a star starter elsewhere and if it was then no one would ever transfer away from them.

Hello, Javion Cohen.
he spent half the year rehabbing an injury. he did see action in the second half of the season.

he just finished his FR year. if you think he sucks, what about all the FR that didnt see time for us? they all suck too. I didnt see much of Cyrus moss. hes trash right?

Advertisement
DI'd you forget he's a D-1 coach who may have the understanding of separating Fandom from logic???
When anyone said anything negative about Texas A&M, you was there. ****, you was here over the summer defending Tenn. Now you in here defending Deion. You also insinuated as if you had say whether Arroyo hit that portal or not. See, you must have selective memory and well… God blessed/cursed me with a photograph memory. You said Mario didn’t **** with you until recently… So again Idc what you allegedly do for Miami under the table bc when the results is Flagg, it means you ain’t doing anything lol. I could keep going, but I’ve spoken my peace. I care about this U and it sure as **** doesn’t bother me when a canes fan talks **** on another team, coach, or anything else not associated with The University of Miami..

I don’t think Mario and Staff believed he would be there, Mac. You’re thinking like a sheeple. I think they knew he was going to Boulder and this is the best way they could minimize the damage of the L. And if they’re wrong then they try to close him. But like I said, we don’t know every or any details.

Maybe staff wanted to out him by showing up and confirming he was not at school. If they hadn’t shown up it seems this wouldn’t have been exposed.

I also liked how the coaches hung out there and connected with the Lakeland coaches talking shop, They could have left bitter but stayed and built relationships at a Gator strong hold. Kudos to their professionalism.

Earl and Luke are the biggest clowns “associated” with this program. I respect anyone who is a Cane but those two dudes can suck a fat one.

Advertisement
Imagine Earl’s opinion if Cormani goes to Alabama and Jr never sees the field…
Another poster already said what I was thinking. It’s absolutely asinine to tell fanatics of a team to not care about where their best recruit goes. I’m not going to get on this soapbox, but the absolute dismissal of fans and their opinion is comical to me. They make it possible to have all this $$ to be an athlete.

Another poster already said what I was thinking. It’s absolutely asinine to tell fanatics of a team to not care about where their best recruit goes. I’m not going to get on this soapbox, but the absolute dismissal of fans and their opinion is comical to me. They make it possible to have all this $$ to be an athlete.

Just wait until little Earl gets passed up…

Lmao did this kid fake like he was in Tampa and say “y’all trim” only to get that lie blown up, and then say “it’s his life”?

Kids are something man 😂

he spent half the year rehabbing an injury. he did see action in the second half of the season.

he just finished his FR year. if you think he sucks, what about all the FR that didnt see time for us? they all suck too. I didnt see much of Cyrus moss. hes trash right?
You’re responding argumentatively and reading into what I wrote. If I thought he sucked I wouldn’t have said he would’ve been CB1 for us.

What I SAID is you don’t make the NFL sitting on the bench. Which is a fact. Sure, you could “wait your turn” but then what happens when it’s finally supposed to be your turn and a younger player takes your spot? You think kids are transferring AWAY from Georgia and Alabama for no reason?

Earl Little II himself was just in transfer rumors, so we can step back off riding Bama’s coattail and admit that while they are a successful program, they aren’t gonna be the right path for every kid.

Also, just to address your whole reply, Miami not putting players into the NFL has less to do with development and more to do with lack of recruiting. More than half of these TOP level HS recruits are going to the NFL regardless of the college they choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back