2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He’ll get a few each year to Boulder, especially CB’s. I’m far more concerned with the usual gator, Nole, Bama, UGA and OSU battles for recruits than Deion. He’s got limited infrastructure there to compete for the broad spectrum of talent, including in the trenches. He’s also on the other side of the country in the PAC so there’s that too. Those who think he’s some kind of boogie man who can do to us what Ruiz and Mario are doing to the gator are scaring themselves into a corner laughably.

What I think his goal path is…
- Deion will get a few strong recruits and look to portal well.
- Colorado will incrementally improve because they are starting at the bottom rung of the later
- Those two + his connections/marketing will allow him to move on to a bigger job in 2-3 years…
- At that job, he will have more resources, and therefore be a bigger problem.
- IF he surrounds himself with quality coaches that will help him win games.

What I think will happen is…
- Deion will get a few strong recruits and look to portal well.
- Colorado will incrementally improve because they are starting at the bottom rung of the later
- Those two + his connections/marketing will allow him to move on to a bigger job in 2-3 years…
- At that job, he will have more resources, and therefore be a bigger problem.
- IF he surrounds himself with quality coaches that will help him win games.
It could certainly happen. He’ll then be another guy we compete with. Not sure why that’s scary when there’s guys like Saban and Kirby who we go up against now. 💁🏻‍♂️

Blood, what? Stop @ing u? My ninja what r u talking about? Lol. U talking about when I actually respond direct? I’m not the passive aggressive type, I’m aggressive af; if I have an issue, it’s wildly known.
🤣

It ain’t been quite seeming that way. If I’m wrong in what I’m saying I apologize but it’s been seeming shady your way! I don’t know it all and I’m not always right so if I’m jumping the gun like I said as a man my bad
😮

Advertisement
Yeah my g, u hella tripping. Lol. It’s only a couple of ppl I got real problems w/ on this board, & I pray to God for forgiveness b/c I know they r AARP members & my thoughts go places it shouldn’t for the elderly, so I just put them on ignore for their sake.

Do I fck w/ everything u post? Helllllllll Naw! Lol, but that don’t mean I have issues w/ u. Just like I wouldn’t expect u or everyone else to fck w/ everything I post, but I’m not going to take that as u got issues w me.

Again, there’s only a couple of ppl I have real issues w/ & it was littered across various threads.
👀

Advertisement
I don’t wanna talk about Deion sanders on this board for obvious reasons. I know the man personally and he’s not the slime ball y’all make him out to be #OnHere. Is he a narcissist? 100%. Is he self serving? 10000000000%. Now go find me a head coach in college football who isn’t
Dabo Swinney only wants the best for his ball players…

🤣

Deion will be gone from Buffalo very soon….

I’m sure he’s gonnna lobby for Jerry Jones to draft his kid and then put him on the coaching staff for the Cowboys lol

Advertisement
It's Mario's fault we went 5-7. Why should he get a pass for a mediocre recruiting result because he also blew the season? That's using failure to excuse another failure. I'm not about that. I don't grade on a curve.
He picked a dismal oc. I presume you make mistakes like the rest od us. Only question is does he fix it or not.

I do not know exactly what transpired between them and Cormani in discussions and them going there and neither do you. That’s information that will fill in the blanks, smart guy.
So we don't know what took place I guess... Let's try to look at all the fact's. Mario brought multiple staff members to go see Cormani on Friday before a big announcement on Sunday. They arrived to his school and found out that not only was he not there but he was at Colorado on a visit they knew nothing about. I don't think Mario and staff are the type of people that randomly get on planes to go visit players without checking in on them first.. regardless if Cormani knew or didn't all crystal balls have him going to Colorado after he screwed this staff over, so can I not like him for that?

Advertisement
he’s not coming guys. Been locked up to CU for a minute. Look back at that All American interview. Kids been lying and trolling this whole time by throwing up the U and saying he’s only looking at Miami. (probably directed to from Deion)

I have no problem with him decommitting if Mario lied to him. The way he is handling it is disappointing. I see why some coaches hate recruiting lol.

Well, Earl Little Sr chimed in…

Joe Biden Clown GIF by Election 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back