2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It ain’t been quite seeming that way. If I’m wrong in what I’m saying I apologize but it’s been seeming shady your way! I don’t know it all and I’m not always right so if I’m jumping the gun like I said as a man my bad

Yeah my g, u hella tripping. Lol. It’s only a couple of ppl I got real problems w/ on this board, & I pray to God for forgiveness b/c I know they r AARP members & my thoughts go places it shouldn’t for the elderly, so I just put them on ignore for their sake.

Do I fck w/ everything u post? Helllllllll Naw! Lol, but that don’t mean I have issues w/ u. Just like I wouldn’t expect u or everyone else to fck w/ everything I post, but I’m not going to take that as u got issues w me.

Again, there’s only a couple of ppl I have real issues w/ & it was littered across various threads.

Advertisement
I just wanna know what transpired that caused all of this
Ray Forsett will return to API after stepping down eight days ago.

This guy is the cause of it all.

Advertisement
Yeah my g, u hella tripping. Lol. It’s only a couple of ppl I got real problems w/ on this board, & I pray to God for forgiveness b/c I know they r AARP members & my thoughts go places it shouldn’t for the elderly, so I just put them on ignore for their sake.

Do I fck w/ everything u post? Helllllllll Naw! Lol, but that don’t mean I have issues w/ u. Just like I wouldn’t expect u or everyone else to fck w/ everything I post, but I’m not going to take that as u got issues w me.

Again, there’s only a couple of ppl I have real issues w/ & it was littered across various threads.
Real man conversation right here. Respect to both.

Everyone hopes the unsayable name fails...

because they fear what comes next if he doesn’t… and that’s 💯 whether people want to believe it or not…
He’ll get a few each year to Boulder, especially CB’s. I’m far more concerned with the usual gator, Nole, Bama, UGA and OSU battles for recruits than Deion. He’s got limited infrastructure there to compete for the broad spectrum of talent, including in the trenches. He’s also on the other side of the country in the PAC so there’s that too. Those who think he’s some kind of boogie man who can do to us what Ruiz and Mario are doing to the gator are scaring themselves into a corner laughably.

Advertisement
You have a tendency to put a lot of energy defending other programs or coaches (A&M, Tenn, Brian Harline, Deion etc) and low key putting down Miami. Like this one from the other day "In Miami’s case the position coach relationship will always matter more until we win again. It’s like that for all mediocre programs".

I appreciate some of the stuff you bring, agree some and don't care for some. Whatever, its a message board. But if you wonder why some people get runbbed the wrong way, thats probably it. Wouldn't be any different if you were on another teams site and spoke high about Miami. Gotta know where you are and who your audience is.
I don’t see it like that. There’s a **** ton of honers on here who won’t allow anything to be said about another program on a slightly positive light bc their Cane goggles and lack of other hobbies outside this board won’t allow it.

To me, it’s obvious @SouthParkCane is a Canes fan. He just also happens to be informed about other programs and brings that here as well. I actually appreciate that perspective and how this program compares internally to others. People around here just have ****** people skills in general and find ways to run off the people who bring the most to the board. I get it…....some need conflict or misery to thrive.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back