2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If he comes here, great.
If not good luck. It's not that serious.
I'm not worried about Deion. Deion is all about Deion and his phase will pass. It's all smoke and mirrors. He did great there with better talent than everyone, he has his coach prime show for him and his brand. He did the greatest daddy ball example I've ever seen by declaring his son the starting QB before he even transferred in. He has 100 red flags but he gets a pass because he is Deion, it will run thin after a few 6-6 seasons.
It's Saturday. Enjoy the day fellas 😆

Advertisement
You could also interpret it as “Here they go with this **** again”.
THIS. Exactly. That pause and shy smile is an introverted kid thinking, "I just told u 10 different ways I'm going to Miami, ...why do u keep trying to get me to say something different?"

Everyone hopes the unsayable name fails...

because they fear what comes next if he doesn’t… and that’s 💯 whether people want to believe it or not…
Man I don’t think I’ve ever said anything quite as outlandish as some of the stuff that’s posted here by the minute. But I’m the one constantly under attack. They 100% fear Deion sanders at boulder and if that’s really true man look how far we’ve fallen

Advertisement
I know lol and I know the last few weeks have been rocky but I think it’s cause cormani got us a frenzy i love everyone here
1673738782080.gif

I was here before Corey. I was also here to keep arroyo on the team. I’ve never defended Texas A&M on anything Dawg y’all be spinning objective takes. I understand fan means fanatic but y’all take it to the extreme. Im no more critical of the canes than the next SANE man im sorry if you can’t meet reality. And if you don’t care what I do for Miami under the table don’t bring up houston ballers. Lol what was even the point in that
You have a tendency to put a lot of energy defending other programs or coaches (A&M, Tenn, Brian Harline, Deion etc) and low key putting down Miami. Like this one from the other day "In Miami’s case the position coach relationship will always matter more until we win again. It’s like that for all mediocre programs".

I appreciate some of the stuff you bring, agree some and don't care for some. Whatever, its a message board. But if you wonder why some people get runbbed the wrong way, thats probably it. Wouldn't be any different if you were on another teams site and spoke high about Miami. Gotta know where you are and who your audience is.

Advertisement
You have a tendency to put a lot of energy defending other programs or coaches (A&M, Tenn, Brian Harline, Deion etc) and low key putting down Miami. Like this one from the other day "In Miami’s case the position coach relationship will always matter more until we win again. It’s like that for all mediocre programs".

I appreciate some of the stuff you bring, agree some and don't care for some. Whatever, its a message board. But if you wonder why some people get runbbed the wrong way, thats probably it. Wouldn't be any different if you were on another teams site and spoke high about Miami. Gotta know where you are and who your audience is.
I don’t put down Miami. Gattis did that. We were 5-7. I speak on this board like we’re 5&7. Im sorry that it bothers people. I 100% get your overall point and going forward I will work on that.

I was here before Corey. I was also here to keep arroyo on the team. I’ve never defended Texas A&M on anything Dawg y’all be spinning objective takes. I understand fan means fanatic but y’all take it to the extreme. Im no more critical of the canes than the next SANE man im sorry if you can’t meet reality. And if you don’t care what I do for Miami under the table don’t bring up houston ballers. Lol what was even the point in that
You are greatly appreciated here @SouthParkCane . You bring ALOT to the table so dont be discouraged. Whatever you are doing for Miami keep doing it man and keep sharing what you can here. The support for dudes like you Is like 95% in your favor compared to the detractors.🙌🏻

Advertisement
You are greatly appreciated here @SouthParkCane . You bring ALOT to the table so dont be discouraged. Whatever you are doing for Miami keep doing it man and keep sharing what you can here. The support for dudes like you Is like 95% in your favor compared to the detractors.🙌🏻
I’m not discouraged by a message board I’ll work on my tone like I said. I’m not a jerk. Thank you for the kind words tho lol I really appreciate it

To your other point, yes line of scrimmage is important in football. So is Quarterback. So is DT, which is part of the line of scrimmage and arguably the most important part. We didn't address those positions at all. And I would disagree that we addressed linebacker. We might have upgraded, but that's about the best that can be said.

Again, the class is good enough to win consolation prizes like a 10 win season in a couple years, it's not a championship class.
1 class can’t win you a championship.
How Many classes has Kirby landed in the top 3 since he got there until he finally won? And how long was uga recruiting fairly decent with cmr? Cmr was a timeout away from a championship run and was recruiting way better than we were for years.

I get the frustration on here but I’ve had season tickets since cmr got hired and I can tell you that the oline went from bad to worse. Linebacker position bad to worse.
DT, bad to worse.
Receiver??JFC!!

Imo Mario never really cared about the wins and losses this season.
No way you can’t scheme around a middle Tennessee.
But what you can do is line up at the 2 and say we’re gonna run the ball 4 times for 2 yards.

Mario isn’t Norvell who’s job has been saved by a qb that does a really good job at getting wins via improvisation and not play calling.
Cristobal has been afforded time that most coaches don’t have.

If you line up against middle Tennessee and your a p5 program then you shouldn’t have to scheme anything up.
You should half *** try and get 2 yards on 4 plays.
You shouldn’t get burned for over 100 yards by 1 receiver if you’re on man coverage.
Our linebackers have been tiny or slow the past several years and all those areas have been so obvious that teams have deliberately picked on them.

Blitzing us constantly or rushing 3 and getting a sack.
Pounding the rock all game long.
Picking on Ivey
Exposing our lb’s in coverage or the run.
Begging us to throw
Etc etc..

That sht ain’t got nothing to do with coaching or culture.
You just suck.
If those teams had no logos on them and you just saw the plays being run you would say the same sheeit.

My god that o line can’t push for 2 yards on 4 plays??!!!!!

Honestly idgaf if Gattis stays or not.
We just saw a TCU squad get demolished by uga. A team who allegedly was coached so awesome and schemed up so brilliantly that it just might get close.

We still have a ways to go if you want to compete with those top teams.
And neither Gattis or bamas 23 class is gonna change that for next season.
Should we improve? Yes.
Should we win the coastal? Idk
The entire division is a bi-polar stripper on her period.
You don’t know what you’re walking into each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back