2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol what? You have no idea what I do for Miami for free in a word full of handlers. Y’all kill me for not being a Miami hive mind.
It has nothing do with being a Miami hive mind lol. You steady critical of the canes while you in here defending Deion, Texas A&M, and whoever else. Idc what you do for Miami under the table, I only got one question for you… You still gonna be #OnHere when Flagg is gone? Lol.

It has nothing do with being a Miami hive mind lol. You steady critical of the canes while you in here defending Deion, Texas A&M, and whoever else. Idc what you do for Miami under the table, I only got one question for you… You still gonna be #OnHere when Flagg is gone? Lol.
I was here before Corey. I was also here to keep arroyo on the team. I’ve never defended Texas A&M on anything Dawg y’all be spinning objective takes. I understand fan means fanatic but y’all take it to the extreme. Im no more critical of the canes than the next SANE man im sorry if you can’t meet reality. And if you don’t care what I do for Miami under the table don’t bring up houston ballers. Lol what was even the point in that

I honestly don’t give a **** what your *** rating system is, so don’t bother responding to anything I post. Save yourself the aggravation I’m not interested.

You said we were getting "more top 5 classes," which would imply that we have a top 5 class without Cormani. We don't. That's just facts that I'm pointing out, that anyone can easily look up. That's what the word "more" means - that you had one before and now you're looking for more. And if you weren't interested in that, you wouldn't have replied.

But now you can stop replying as my point was made.

Look man everybody take a deep breath. I’m not the reason cormani didn’t sign. If it was up to me shidddddddd (he would have never committed to me)

Advertisement
I was here before Corey. I was also here to keep arroyo on the team. I’ve never defended Texas A&M on anything Dawg y’all be spinning objective takes. I understand fan means fanatic but y’all take it to the extreme. Im no more critical of the canes than the next SANE man im sorry if you can’t meet reality. And if you don’t care what I do for Miami under the table don’t bring up houston ballers. Lol what was even the point in that
you are appreciated by many here

Advertisement
When anyone said anything negative about Texas A&M, you was there. ****, you was here over the summer defending Tenn. Now you in here defending Deion. You also insinuated as if you had say whether Arroyo hit that portal or not. See, you must have selective memory and well… God blessed/cursed me with a photograph memory. You said Mario didn’t **** with you until recently… So again Idc what you allegedly do for Miami under the table bc when the results is Flagg, it means you ain’t doing anything lol. I could keep going, but I’ve spoken my peace. I care about this U and it sure as **** doesn’t bother me when a canes fan talks **** on another team, coach, or anything else not associated with The University of Miami.

A
Feel like the whole staff went up there to close this chapter, one way or the other.

I'm just glad the troll was sniffed out before he flips.

Kind of like Kirkland when he committed to Texas sight unseen but every writer in the country predicted it.

Nobody was surprised anymore when he did it.

Kevin Coleman had a bigger shock as a commit than Cormani will have and he already transferred after half a year.
UMs staff dropped Kirkland....his own people said "Quote"...he played to much...

Advertisement
I don’t wanna talk about Deion sanders on this board for obvious reasons. I know the man personally and he’s not the slime ball y’all make him out to be #OnHere. Is he a narcissist? 100%. Is he self serving? 10000000000%. Now go find me a head coach in college football who isn’t
'Self-serving narcissist' is practically the layman's definition of a slime-ball.

What proof you have Cormani playing DVD? Seems it was DVD (not Mario) that made the huge achievement of getting the commit, with Mario agreeing DVD could coach him thinking on Jan 11 the NCAA council would permit the "ok for analyst to coach in practices" change would save him from putting him back in the position he demoted him from. But the council has deferred that, and Cormani rightly doesn't like the answer of "well, by the time you play here he will be allowed" or such...

...Cormani may well have tried to up his NIL and handled it all like a clown, but Mario might be the real clown, no?
Bullsh*t.....

Advertisement
When anyone said anything negative about Texas A&M, you was there. ****, you was here over the summer defending Tenn. Now you in here defending Deion. You also insinuated as if you had say whether Arroyo hit that portal or not. See, you must have selective memory and well… God blessed/cursed me with a photograph memory. You said Mario didn’t **** with you until recently… So again Idc what you allegedly do for Miami under the table bc when the results is Flagg, it means you ain’t doing anything lol. I could keep going, but I’ve spoken my peace. I care about this U and it sure as **** doesn’t bother me when a canes fan talks **** on another team, coach, or anything else not associated with The University of Miami.
I wasn’t the reason for Corey Flagg at Miami. Mario Cristobal doesn’t **** with anyone he doesn’t know let alone “handlers” which I had to prove my worth. I never defended A&M and Tennessee for anything. I asked what tier was Tennessee considered as a blue blood when it was suggested Miami at its current state was considered a higher tier (tenn won 11 games in the sec versus our 5) you can just not like me bro I don’t care. I’ll allegedly not do anything ever again and Miami will still be fine. Just ignore my posts and bless you

the funny part is CU fans think UM fans give a **** about CU football. They have a make or break sign one player and we are talking about a cherry on top of the cake.

Look, no doubt hope the kid comes, but we can move on much easier than CU and us having any envy over CU, that's laughable at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back