2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea you right I can respect that, I was team Deion up until that Pope video but it is what it is. And I had Cormani back up until I realized he was playing DVD who's one of the real ones out there
Don’t get me wrong dawg I ain’t saying Deion sanders cant be flaw. He’s more likely to do what he did to pope again sooner rather than later. I ain’t with that. But it happened

Advertisement
I never said the second part, stop putting words in my mouth. If you wanna ***** about a Top 10 class with the current state the program is in, go ahead, but a ***** is a ***** and will be called one.

Again you say the current state of the program as if mario had no role in it. Watch how you're talking you german ***aloon
You two can sit this thread out.

If it's true (and insiders say it is) that Cristobal directly promised McClain that DVD would be his CB coach to secure the commitment, and then after he committed told McClain that he would not move DVD to CB coach and he'd be coached by Addae, why are people so upset at McClain? The anger seems wildly misdirected to me.

Advertisement
Just don't get tagging in youre in Tampa when there's photos of you visiting 😂. You can geotag wherever the **** you want from where ever.

Yea you right I can respect that, I was team Deion up until that Pope video but it is what it is. And I had Cormani back up until I realized he was playing DVD who's one of the real ones out there
What proof you have Cormani playing DVD? Seems it was DVD (not Mario) that made the huge achievement of getting the commit, with Mario agreeing DVD could coach him thinking on Jan 11 the NCAA council would permit the "ok for analyst to coach in practices" change would save him from putting him back in the position he demoted him from. But the council has deferred that, and Cormani rightly doesn't like the answer of "well, by the time you play here he will be allowed" or such...

...Cormani may well have tried to up his NIL and handled it all like a clown, but Mario might be the real clown, no?

I can confirm I to am also In tampalaska 😂😂😂
1673736482578.png

Advertisement
Why did he deserve a demotion?
That's a great question! (And if DVD thought his great work securing Cormani's commit was gonna get himself "back where he (or others maybe) think he belongs, " this could be a double whammy... meaning Cormani gone, and probably DVD to USF or elsewhere too... wouldn't you? (thanks to Mario.)

Advertisement
"More" top 5 classes? If Cormani flips, this class is ranked #7. Which by my math puts us OUTSIDE the top 5. That's not an "excellent" class, that's a run of the mill Miami class. Mark Ritcth had the 8th ranked class one year, and manny's last year he had the 11th ranked class.

I said I would withhold judgement on Mario until February signing day, and I said that nearly a year ago. I said that for me, he needs to land a top 5 class. I'll continue to honor that and not pass any judgement yet, but it's not trending in a good direction for him.

I honestly don’t give a **** what your *** rating system is, so don’t bother responding to anything I post. Save yourself the aggravation I’m not interested.

80113D18-D9D0-464C-8281-0900B789B44A.png

Advertisement
I don’t wanna talk about Deion sanders on this board for obvious reasons. I know the man personally and he’s not the slime ball y’all make him out to be #OnHere. Is he a narcissist? 100%. Is he self serving? 10000000000%. Now go find me a head coach in college football who isn’t
I wish you went as hard for the canes as you do everybody else, shoot we might actually get some Houston ballers on this squad.

**** Deion and anybody who ain’t for this U
Sincerely,
Diehard Canes fan

I wish you went as hard for the canes as you do everybody else, shoot we might actually get some Houston ballers on this squad.

**** Deion and anybody who ain’t for this U
Sincerely,
Diehard Canes fan
Lol what? You have no idea what I do for Miami for free in a word full of handlers. Y’all kill me for not being a Miami hive mind. With that being said it’s comments like this why I’m not too pressed to do any favors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back