2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
DVD had an on-field staff position as UMs CB coach under Diaz. Cristobal demoted DVD from CB coach to an off-field defensive analyst role. Is this information accurate?

Advertisement

Kids trolling. Can set your destination marker anywhere apparently

1673735435798.gif
Just flip and move on. Hes probably mad everything got out and ruined the moment

I promised I would stop taking about Deion..but these guys are nuts. What do you think recruiting is? Lying to a new set of kids every year

For years, it was just tell kids whatever they want to hear and get them on campus. Those coaches, which many didn’t like, should have done that.

But Mario, he only tells the truth. Kids are magnetized to his truthfulness. The recruiting Abe Lincoln he’s referred to…his loafers are akin to Abe’s top hat…

If Ruiz printed his own money, Mario would be on the 5 dollar bill…

Yes. People are nuts!!!

So when the kids does wrong he can humiliate their child on TV like he did Pope, knowing he had mental health issues in the past. I'm glad some parents trust that dude with their child
I don’t wanna talk about Deion sanders on this board for obvious reasons. I know the man personally and he’s not the slime ball y’all make him out to be #OnHere. Is he a narcissist? 100%. Is he self serving? 10000000000%. Now go find me a head coach in college football who isn’t

Advertisement
Feel like the whole staff went up there to close this chapter, one way or the other.

I'm just glad the troll was sniffed out before he flips.

Kind of like Kirkland when he committed to Texas sight unseen but every writer in the country predicted it.

Nobody was surprised anymore when he did it.

Kevin Coleman had a bigger shock as a commit than Cormani will have and he already transferred after half a year.

Advertisement
I can confirm I to am also In tampalaska 😂😂😂

Attachments

• 66A21379-DF4D-4160-9737-DC6CD906D5FF.png
    66A21379-DF4D-4160-9737-DC6CD906D5FF.png
    334.5 KB · Views: 23
As a college coach, did his team win football games?

I watched a lot of games this year that weren’t cool or flashy…just a piece of ****
I didn't reference his coaching resume... just my thoughts on him as a person, the 'part' I thought we were discussing.

Advertisement
I don’t wanna talk about Deion sanders on this board for obvious reasons. I know the man personally and he’s not the slime ball y’all make him out to be #OnHere. Is he a narcissist? 100%. Is he self serving? 10000000000%. Now go find me a head coach in college football who isn’t
Yea you right I can respect that, I was team Deion up until that Pope video but it is what it is. And I had Cormani back up until I realized he was playing DVD who's one of the real ones out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back