2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's a matter of perspective. I could say we've had 3 classes ranked in the 5-15 range in the last five years. That makes this class just another "good" class by Miami fan standards, but not anything close to elite like Alabama's class, Georgia's class.
I responded to something but you have moved the goal posts. In general, instead of writing a long novel on the minutia, I will agree that this class isn’t on the same level as UGA and Bama.

SMH. Man I wish kids would just decommit instead of doing disrespectful **** like this...

I don't hate the kid for wanting to play for Deion. But have some ******* decency and do it in a honorable way. Mario better have not come through with promises or something - else f this kid for going out like this; if he indeed is.
**** Deion, He is has always been a Seminole clown, a snake oil salesman for to long and it has always been about himself with his video crew following him around on some **** show. What has he ever done at a division one football team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
All right… it’s just time to accept that we are all responsible and the root of the problem. If we didn’t care this would not be a thing

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back