2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Don’t take that personally. It’s just part of the game.
Has nothing to do with personal, if he in fact is trolling Miami, it is trashy and classless. Especially to treat DVD that way, who he claims to respect and admire. Be a decent, respectful human. Why treat DVD and Mario that way just to be cool and edgy for a bit? Sad thing is, IF it really is a troll job and he goes to Colorado, his mom would be part of it...a supposed adult and role model. If my son were being recruited and even considered acting trashy like that he'd get zero support from me. Changed his mind? It happens. Be honest and upfront about it. Tell the coaches, don't pretend to still be commited, flash the U, etc. So I hope the kid and his mom are decent people and not actually trolling.

That's what all these recruiting sites are saying. Do you think they are lying?
I’ve only seen that they went up there and he wasn’t there. I do not know that there was a planned, agreed to and confirmed visit between all.

Advertisement
I've adjusted to think that Harbaugh is our ceiling. We'll be just good enough to get that big win during the season to think we turned the corner and then get btfo by the georgia types full of the recruits that supposedly weren't going to make or break us.
I think Harbaugh is a better coach then Mario but Mario is a better recruiter so that will help. But yeah that does seem like our ceiling.

I don't think Mario is a good enough coach to win a Natty but that's just me. I think we're going to consistently be a 9/10 win team once the roster is built
If Dabo Sweeney is than Mario can win a natty. Both are CEO types of coaches, just need to get better coordinators and get a a couple top 5 recruiting classes.

Advertisement
U ain't see the video of what Deon did to him? Bruh he wanted him off from the rip and staged a scene where the players voted. And he recorded it and kicked him out bruh
**** bro. Didn’t see it just kept seeing people reference a Mark Pope video

Kids trolling. Can set your destination marker anywhere apparently

why you always lying noragami aragoto GIF

Advertisement
So was Kirby until he was. Let it play out...
I agree that many said the same about Kirby but at least he’s good at one complete side of the ball. He can make adjustments mid game defensively to turn things around.

Can’t say the same about Mario other than the O-Line

Last edited:
I find it interesting if there’s an actual discussion between Megatron, Randy, TO, and Jerry in todays NFL who would have the greatest output.

I think Jerry is the GOAT because of his work ethic, but I just think if you put Megatron in todays league and he had the organizational structure the 49rs had and the HC/OC similar to Walsh he had would have had absurd numbers. He mostly did with the trash lions and still made the HOF.
Man Tron was ****....but I saw Antrell shut his *** down in College and the Pros. Imagine what Dre would've done with Brady or Manning....He'll be in Canton one day, and had Carr & Schaub throwing to him.

If Dabo Sweeney is than Mario can win a natty. Both are CEO types of coaches, just need to get better coordinators and get a a couple top 5 recruiting classes.
Dabo is a better coach then Mario. His teams are fundamentally sound and he runs a modern offense. Mario will need to hire a offensive guru to ever win a Natty

Advertisement
I agree that many said the same about Kirby but at least he’s good at one complete side of the ball. He can make adjustments mid game defensively to turn things around.

Can say the same about Mario other than the O-Line
When did Kirby Smart ever beat a team that had more talent than he did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back