2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
i'm sorry neg me if you want, but most have us have been following recruiting for 20 plus years

a dude playing this many games, from lakeland, weighing 150 pounds soaking wet, and with braces on..... gonna be a flop

the troll / flop ratio is extraordinarily high

**my prediction even if he comes here **

If Cormani signs with Colorado, who in this recruiting class do we **** on the most?

Rashada or Cormani?
McClain easily... At least Rashada didn't play games with us and was straight up. McClain literally had an in home/school visit scheduled where a huge chunk of our staff showed up and he wasn't even there and didn't tell the staff anything. That's the kind of **** you straight up cut ties with a recruit for. Hopefully Mario pulled his offer and told him to go F himself. I can understand if you cancel on an in home visit last minute but to straight up ghost a staff that has spent the last year building a relationship with you and your family is a joke.

Advertisement
McClain easily... At least Rashada didn't play games with us and was straight up. McClain literally had an in home/school visit scheduled where a huge chunk of our staff showed up and he wasn't even there and didn't tell the staff anything. That's the kind of **** you straight up cut ties with a recruit for. Hopefully Mario pulled his offer and told him to go F himself. I can understand if you cancel on an in home visit last minute but to straight up ghost a staff that has spent the last year building a relationship with you and your family is a joke.
He did that? Wtf

I never blasted Mario during the season like so many others did, and I won't next season as well. Because I'm old enough to have lived through the Canes glory years, when you had exactly two types of seasons possible - championship seasons, and throwaway seasons. Nobody cared about finishing top 10 in anything. You're either the best or you're not.

That's the standard I'm interested in getting back to. The minute I believe it's not possible is the minute I stop following the Canes. So I never cared about the '22 season, because it was destined to be a throwaway year from the start. I feel similarly about next year as well - we ain't winning ****, so whatever we do in the portal or coaching wise doesn't mean **** to me. The only thing I care about at this point in the rebuild is high school recruiting. Mario needs to stack at least 3-4 top 5 classes to even have Miami in the hunt. And if Mario doesn't go top 5 this year, then all it does is reset the clock and make not only next year a throwaway season, but the season after that as well.

This is a good class if you're interested in ACC play. It's not a good class if you're interested in beating Georgia. If we don't finish top 5, then the earliest we can stack enough good classes to compete for anything that matters would be 2026.
It’s just different for me. I was a young kid going to games when we weren’t anything in the 70’s and what happened was far from expected so I’m here regardless. I don’t want incompetence and stupidity and some of the scheme and staff decisions are troubling to me.

He and deion trying to make it some big thing like it was with hunter, but cats outta the bag. Move a long everyone. Good luck to the kid, even if this is in bad taste.

Advertisement
Good for him 👍🏻. Can we all just move on now?
I agree. I’m done with this. Love his potential and want him in our class but at this point he comes or he doesn’t.

If he’d rather follow Prime out to Boulder to get his **** pushed in week after week then God bless the kid.

Deion’s got a 3-year rebuild at minimum just to be competitive. And my prediction is he won’t be there in 3 years.

Hope this kid realizes what he’s doing.

He better be good cause any sign of jag and he getting the Pope treatment. Deon just cares if you good if not kick rocks and in going to record it for everyone to see. Making kids feel like **** like that boy u can mentally destroy a kid.

He’s gonna 100% be a bust. Dude’s gonna get humiliated against PAC-12 receivers and probably quit working and *****.
As much as I dislike most of the PAC12 I would watch every minute of USC, Oregon and UCLA rolling up 60+ on Prime. Rub Deion’s nose in it.

Do we know that’s exactly how it went down Mac?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We gave DVD all the credit for Cormani when he committed.

Is DVD gonna get all the blame if he decides to go elsewhere?

I have to ask because y'all love to flip-flop and not keep the same energy

No reaction is the best action. Same as when a relationship ends. Walk away with class and when the karma hit that’ll hurt them way more.
I didn't watch his first announcement and I won't watch this one. I get the news here and move on watch film and judge. Then I'm disconnected lol

For your next HC to actively tell u to troll that's bad. I would never let my kid play for someone like that bruh. The minute I saw the Pope video I saw right through him and would never play for someone like that.
Deion is always preaching about kids conducting themselves in an honorable and respectful manner, but it only applies when it benefits him. He has a lot of narcissistic qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back