2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Singletary is mid.

Cormani is a mama’s boy introvert who will struggle big time living in Boulder, Colorado (or anywhere else that far away from home), but if that’s what he thinks is best for him, go nuts.

He’s a first round talent so not getting him doesn’t help the outlook of the football team, but talent acquisition is literally the least of my worries with Mario. This will be a Top 10 roster by 2024, top to bottom. Can we find an elite QB (the most important position in sports) and can we find an offensive coordinator? Much more pressing long-term than Cormani, although I’d certainly want him here and anyone who says otherwise is a ******.
Did you see Singletary play in person?

Advertisement
the best is the Colorado conspiracy theorists got one right lol
I don’t think anyone should be shocked after he didn’t sign on ESD and then started talking about a January 15th announcement when he’s committed to us and was slated to sign and didn’t. It’s an L but whatever. This stuff happens and we have a great class. More concerning is that the staff today is identical to the staff on MTSU game day.

I don’t think anyone should be shocked after he didn’t sign on ESD and then started talking about a January 15th announcement when he’s committed to us and was slated to sign and didn’t. It’s an L but whatever. This stuff happens and we have a great class. More concerning is that the staff today is identical to the staff on MTSU game day.
after last years debacle, I can't believe Mario thinks this process works. look hes got his **** staff handing out offers right now. everyone will be back. fwiw, if its not here, I think he goes to Bama and is trolling deion

after last years debacle, I can't believe Mario thinks this process works. look hes got his **** staff handing out offers right now. everyone will be back. fwiw, if its not here, I think he goes to Bama and is trolling deion
I think Colorado but that would actually make me laugh if Saban Deioned Deion.

I can’t understand the mindset on staffing and scheme. It’s so clear to me. I can’t fathom the self-sabotage.

Advertisement
Nobody said Kam was about to be a AA this season man stop. Kam was solid as a TF No doubt. But wasn’t nobody seeing this jump from year 1 to year 2..we love revisionist history tho..and nobody absolutely nobody questioned JW as a HS prospect..ppl was clamoring for him to start Day 1 one at Miami..now ppl were “obsessed” lol..all I know is This, we are consistent around here on blaming coaching..so much so that we know and admit deficiencies on this roster..and blame coaches again..after 1 year..even tho a 2nd year player is a AA from his group
1) Kam made some of the biggest plays in 2021, it was clear he was destined for a great career

2) I love James’s passion for the program and he has great potential, but people question him as a safety a lot, mentioning speed, questions of physicality, etc

3) I’m one of the few who hasn’t called out Addae’s coaching, he did a great job at WVU imo. But it doesn’t mean he wasn’t given a stud with Kam

1) Kam made some of the biggest plays in 2021, it was clear he was destined for a great career

2) I love James’s passion for the program and he has great potential, but people question him as a safety a lot, mentioning speed, questions of physicality, etc

3) I’m one of the few who hasn’t called out Addae’s coaching, he did a great job at WVU imo. But it doesn’t mean he wasn’t given a stud with Kam
I'll call out Addae's coaching....it's mediocre at best, not to mention he's a joke in regards to recruits & their parents.

Advertisement
I'll call out Addae's coaching....it's mediocre at best, not to mention he's a joke in regards to recruits & their parents.
And I’m not denying that. I just know I won’t make a definitive statement because I haven’t seen for myself. He objectively did a good job at WVU and earned the promotion to UGA.

What happened after that I can’t speak to, and is for insiders to speak on if they choose.

Advertisement
Sanders was an amazing cover guy and playmaker but he‘ll tell you “he wasn’t paid to tackle , he was paid to take away half the field “

That term always made me laugh. No corner takes away half the field. They take away 1 player. I get it, many offenses back then only ran 2 WR sets....but there were still TEs and RBs.

Gattis takes away half the field by running stack sets and ONLY running routes to one side.

If the kid wants to play his college ball for 3 years under the radar, playing for Colorado is a great way to go invisible. Boulder is a pretty great place to live btw.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he already signed with Colorado and that’s what the announcement is on the 15th. Just sounds like something Deion would have him do.

Nah - if he had signed with Colorado, he would have announced on ESD to shock the world. I would highly doubt Deion had enough time in the few days he was coach there to work out any NIL deals for a kid like Cormani. He doesn't even have the funds for his own contract yet.

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
So if that’s the case we should be expecting DVD to be leaving because if he told a kid that, that means he told DVD he would be a on field coach, but lied and reneged on that said promise

No. They’re trying to knock Deion down for what looks like a Cormani flip by pumping up Revis as a better CB than Deion.

No argument here, nor support of the effectiveness of the coping mechanism, just summing it up for the people in the back.

Aha… Pitt ****gobbling … a new day is upon us… Mark May would be so proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back