2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Cribby also said that Gattis is gone but you still ***** about it daily. So there’s that.
gattis stuff is funny. oh btw hes still here. if cribby said he heard from multiple people on both sides that Mario said it along with 247 saying the same, it is likely it happened. you guys treat Mario like hes the pope. oh he'd never lie. hes a salesman. thats what every great recruiter is (a car salesman). he didnt anticipate cormani calling his maybe bluff though. look Mario lied to kids he recruited to Oregon last year when he was clearly taking the miami job esp at the end. coaches lie. all of them do. Mario is no diff. I dont have an issue with it. someitimes it works and other times it doesn't.

Singletary is mid.

Cormani is a mama’s boy introvert who will struggle big time living in Boulder, Colorado (or anywhere else that far away from home), but if that’s what he thinks is best for him, go nuts.

He’s a first round talent so not getting him doesn’t help the outlook of the football team, but talent acquisition is literally the least of my worries with Mario. This will be a Top 10 roster by 2024, top to bottom. Can we find an elite QB (the most important position in sports) and can we find an offensive coordinator? Much more pressing long-term than Cormani, although I’d certainly want him here and anyone who says otherwise is a ******.
I never liked Singletary I felt he was over rated asf out of HS.

Advertisement
let's be honest, deion is old. i'm 31 and I'm too young too remember his glory days of playing

this probably has as much to do with the mom wanting him to play for deion as cormani wanting it, if not a lot more
fwiw, Deion spent a few months as the madden cover tile this year

I don’t buy the whole Cormani is the shy quiet type. I recall him being mic’d up at a 7on 7 tournament and you don’t wear a mic if you are shy. And just after his championship game he was still talking thrash to the losing team. Just my observation!

It would be great if he came to UM, but I think we need to have players who want to be here, willing to put in the work, and be a great team mate.
lmao nah give me the elite talent. Cook committed to multiple schools. id take him if we were his fifth commitment idc. he was pretty **** elite at FSU. you can't be like oh we need elite talent and Mario needs elite talent to win since he isnt a great x and o coach and then be like nah we want kids who only want to be here. newsflash not a lot of kids only want to be at a school. its a business transaction. they want to go where they feel they will succeed and its Marios job to sell that.

Revis has gotten to the point where he’s underrated. He was the last real
shut down cb. As in held Andre J , Moss, megatron and legit goats to comical stat lines. He took them out of games. No matter who he guarded teams wouldn’t look his way. And unlike Deon he wasn’t scared to mix it up in run support.

Advertisement
gattis stuff is funny. oh btw hes still here. if cribby said he heard from multiple people on both sides that Mario said it along with 247 saying the same, it is likely it happened. you guys treat Mario like hes the pope. oh he'd never lie. hes a salesman. thats what every great recruiter is (a car salesman). he didnt anticipate cormani calling his maybe bluff though. look Mario lied to kids he recruited to Oregon last year when he was clearly taking the miami job esp at the end. coaches lie. all of them do. Mario is no diff. I dont have an issue with it. someitimes it works and other times it doesn't.
I’m not disputing that.

shut down cb. As in held Andre J , Moss, megatronand legit goats to comical stat lines. He took them out of games. No matter who he guarded teams wouldn’t look his way. And unlike Deon he wasn’t scared to mix it up in run support.
This. DS was a clam in run support.

shut down cb. As in held Andre J , Moss, megatron and legit goats to comical stat lines. He took them out of games. No matter who he guarded teams wouldn’t look his way. And unlike Deon he wasn’t scared to mix it up in run support.

Top 10 corner and first ballot HOF. Periodt.

Advertisement
Cribby also said that Gattis is gone but you still ***** about it daily. So there’s that.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Advertisement
I miss the days when the junior insiders were telling us nothing to worry about, minor issue, we’ll laugh when we find out the real reason he didn’t ink on 12/21. And that we were just idiots for being concerned.
the best is the Colorado conspiracy theorists got one right lol

No. They’re trying to knock Deion down for what looks like a Cormani flip by pumping up Revis as a better CB than Deion.

No argument here, nor support of the effectiveness of the coping mechanism, just summing it up for the people in the back.
I mean if he does flip, you just take the L. look props to where it's deserved. he may have won the commitment. we would do the same w Mario as well. it sucks that we may not be closing on cormani who we absolutely need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back