2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
That class was very similar to the gator class this year decent skill guys
But garbage in the trentches esp oline and dt
Our oline that year scaide reed Campbell
That isn’t a top 10 oline haul
That’s revisionist. On paper that was a great haul for us at the time. Scaife was stone walling people left and right from the camp circuit to the all star game. We did lack along the DL that class. We actually got a DT in Nesta, but that was it and DE was nada. On paper that 08 class was better than this Gator class though.
Gators DT class is really good tho gotta give props for that
Their DE class is very good as well. The problem is that very good is most of their class, with little to no difference makers.

Advertisement
I’ll repeat this.

Yeah , because it’s so crazy a kid be promised a Coach he’s close to will be there when he arrives on campus and will coach him? That’s never happened right ? Especially when rival coaches start telling the recruit he’s leaving. There’s multiple things in play but DVD coaching him was 100 % told to him. He never forced anybody’s hand or demanded that, he questioned Mario on the rumors and that was Mario’s response. It went from him wanting to know DVD would be here to y’all making it into “he’s demanding this and demanding that“.

Innis was guaranteed Hartline would be on staff when he enrolled , Hartline removed his name from other HC jobs and ironically enough he’s named OC weeks later. Weird how that works. Did BI demand it? No, but you better believe he confronted Day about it when the rumors started Hartline would leave.

But the experts have it all figured out.
With the new rule where analysts can now legally coach on field positions (not during games yet), doesn’t that shut down the speculation?

Thats the reason we not getting McClain because he wants DVD to be the db coach and they didn't do it. So in a way DVD kinda **** miami with getting McClain because he didn't get the job
Cmt I Know Hes Trying GIF by I Love Kellie Pickler

Reactions: jsy
There’s other corners that were avoided that still have better stats. However, I agree stats can be manipulated. So you have a point to a degree. Deion looked the best when he was on those super teams in the 90’s with the 49ers and Cowboys. He helped for certain, but wouldn’t agree it was mainly him that really boosted those defenses. I’ll have to disagree on the tackling. You have to be able to tackle at corner as well. Deion sure as **** didn’t help in that department.
Deion locked down one side of the field, ask Michael Irvin. Its the same with Revis.

They didn't throw at him for years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well he let the cat out the bag so now his announcement won’t be as big which is great kid doesn’t seem like a true troll to me but still just play football focus on that to be great trolling never works out
He entered troll territory at the Under Armour All American game when he showed up decked in Miami gear and throwing up the U every chance he had.

Back about 1 month ago I laid out the scenario in which this boy would be at colorado and its playing out as such.

God bless Mario and his alpha mentality. Keep doing ya thang coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree. Revis was phenomenal. Had him in my initial response. I’d have these all ahead of Deion as a complete corner for certain.

Revis
Rod Woodson
Charles Woodson
Ty Law
Champ Bailey

To name a few. Deion was flashy and always done a good job with self promotion. Still doing it, but he was not the best corner ever. You could see it on the field and also the stats prove it.
Deon's speed to bait 1980 and 90 slow wrs (mostly) and the qbs were terrible as well most of em. He baited qbs then used his speed. U can't do that in todays game u will get destroyed

He hasn't been on good terms with them for longer than that. Same goes for Emmitt and UF...
They was ok when willie was there after he got fired it started falling off and hit really hit the fan with hunter. I think he said some slick stuff about fsu too how it was cool when they was using him to recruit or some shît

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back