2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not for nothing, but if this kid bolts for Colorado I think he becomes the most hated player in Miami lore. To be committed to us, then pull a no-show on signing day, to the point where his own school didn’t even know what happened. Then, just last week he’s at the UA game and the whole time he’s there the kid is decked out in Miami gear and flashing The U with fellow Miami signees. I’m reminded of Brandon Inniss’ recruitment: Even though we ALL wanted him at Miami he stayed committed to The Suckeyes the entire time, never trolled or misled other fanbases, and handled the entire process like an absolute pro. I have no hard feelings or issues with any recruit when they handle it like that. But to do us like this, and continue to troll us the entire time, this dude is dead to me. My last point, and I’m sure there are going to be some who disagree with this, but if Mario and the rest of the staff have any inkling he’s gone they need to get out AHEAD of this story and pull his offer now. Everyone knows what’s going to happen...cfb fans and journalists from around the country are going to be clowning us...the same way they clowned FSU over Travis Hunter.

I’ve tuned out since the new year. Have any of our insiders said it’s Colorado? Where’s all the recent doom and gloom coming from?

Advertisement
I’ve tuned out since the new year. Have any of our insiders said it’s Colorado? Where’s all the recent doom and gloom coming from?
a lot of experience GIF by The Hills

Recruiting vets who have spent the last decade “busy earning stripes like a tiger skin.” 9 out of 10 times miami does not get the signature from this type of recruitment

Last edited:
Advertisement
When I was in negotiation for my last job it came down to two employers. Both offered the same money but Company A offered to pay for my Keurig K cups and put a machine in the break room. Company B made the same offer, but with a Nespresso machine and pods. I responded that I didn't hit it off with my future supervisor, but the team lead who was in my interview would make a great manager and that I'd report to him and only him. They said no. I wanted the Keurig to begin with.

Advertisement
No staff changes, no Cormani, no outside WR recruit or transfers, worst garbage product on the field in 20 years. Mario is about to regress back to the mean.
Back? He already regressed below the mean when he went 5-7 with 5 embarrassing losses, and a historically bad offense.
He needed to put together a historically good offseason just to get back above the mean.
That hasn't happened.

On top of that I hope that documentary flop
Well he let the cat out the bag so now his announcement won’t be as big which is great kid doesn’t seem like a true troll to me but still just play football focus on that to be great trolling never works out

Advertisement
Deion is stealing him from us just like he did Travis Hunter from FSU. KMS…

Colorado will have the best secondary in the nation in a few years as bad as I hate to say it. I’m just glad Deion isn’t at FSU.
Only problem is the rest of the team will be average. LOL at Mclain and spending 3 years losing because the Car Salesmans pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back