2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing for fact he browses this thread. Let's assume he simply took a visit because it is his right to do so. Nothing else has been confirmed or denied in actuality.

He's undecided. What would you tell him?

I'd tell him that this prissy attention whoring behavior isn't dog mentality and anybody who pulls a stunt like this can get gone.

You want Antonio Brown on your team? Great player, but all the stupid drama? I don't. Get gone and I hope Mario pulls his offer so he can enjoy Deions tutelage for a year before he takes yet another job. Deion really built something great at his last stop before he left them holding the bag, huh?

I don't care what era we live in all you got is your balls and your word and you don't break em for nobody. You say you are coming? Come on. If not? Bye Felicia take your drama on down the road.

Advertisement
Bro I get the love for the U, but don’t be ridiculous. Non of those guys could hold Prime jockstrap.

You must never heard the term “Revis Island” or stopped watching football once Deion retired. All three men I listed were considered the best in the business at some point during their careers. I stand by what I said. Deion’s tackling was ******* atrocious.

Advertisement
You must never heard the term “Revis Island” or stopped watching football once Deion retired. All three men I listed were considered the best in the business at some point during their careers. I stand by what I said. Deion’s tackling was ******* atrocious.
He let Bratton leap over the line for a TD without giving any semblance of effort. UM receivers left him and his FSU DB teammates in shambles for 4yrs....

Cormani aside…Why hasn’t dvd been put on field? If here he’ll play a huge part in getting recruits in years down the line so whats the hold up?

Its been mentioned he carrys alot for recruiting with mario so why even drag that situation? Why leave doubt with someone who’s that important to what we’re trying to build?

Call me crazy, I’m taking Charles Woodson in a draft over Prime
Deion Sanders was the best cover corner ever. The fact that he was an "atrocious" tackler does not delete this fact.

I would rank Rod Woodson next in line. He was better than Revis

What???????

Willis played in Buffalo, Baltimore, Denver, and Cleveland. Antrelle played in New York and Chicago. Portis played in DC and Denver.
Yeah it's one thing to demand a trade it's another to have any say so in where they send you. Honestly they do that **** BECAUSE we demand a flight outta there first thing smoking. Buffalo in particular ain't **** to but chicken wings...

Advertisement
Deion Sanders was the best cover corner ever. The fact that he was an "atrocious" tackler does not delete this fact.

I would rank Rod Woodson next in line. He was better than Revis

That’s your opinion and there’s been others that have shut down their side of the field. Just like Deion. I’d also put Surtain Sr and Champ Bailey in the conversation. Corners are required to do more than cover. You guys want to ride Deion’s ****. Take that **** someone else. People are too **** quick to throw around greatest ever. Deion was not anywhere near complete enough player to create that separation from himself and others at his position. He’s not a Barry Sanders or Jerry Rice. **** Deion is 22nd on the list in Career interceptions and his *** played forever. You just remember him dancing up the ******* sidelines when he’d make a pick and ESPN overblowing his *** because of it and him also being an average baseball player. Deion was not the best ever.

Cormani aside…Why hasn’t dvd been put on field? If here he’ll play a huge part in getting recruits in years down the line so whats the hold up?

Its been mentioned he carrys alot for recruiting with mario so why even drag that situation? Why leave doubt with someone who’s that important to what we’re trying to build?
Thats the reason we not getting McClain because he wants DVD to be the db coach and they didn't do it. So in a way DVD kinda **** miami with getting McClain because he didn't get the job

Thats the reason we not getting McClain because he wants DVD to be the db coach and they didn't do it. So in a way DVD kinda **** miami with getting McClain because he didn't get the job
Mood What GIF by NBC

That’s your opinion and there’s been others that have shut down their side of the field. Just like Deion. I’d also put Surtain Sr and Champ Bailey in the conversation. Corners are required to do more than cover. You guys want to ride Deion’s ****. Take that **** someone else. People are too **** quick to throw around greatest ever. Deion was not anywhere near complete enough player to create that separation from himself and others at his position. He’s not a Barry Sanders or Jerry Rice. **** Deion is 22nd on the list in Career interceptions and his *** played forever. You just remember him dancing up the ******* sidelines when he’d make a pick and ESPN overblowing his *** because of it and him also being an average baseball player. Deion was not the best ever.
Why does someone have to ride Deion **** to call him the best cover cb ever lol. Although a cb has other job functions lets not pretend that covering wrs is above all else. That's why football aficionados list him number one.

Now if you want to talk the best "all around" cb ever then the discussion begins and ends with Rod Woodson.

Advertisement
Why does someone have to ride Deion **** to call him the best cover cb ever lol. Although a cb has other job functions lets not pretend that covering wrs is above all else. That's why football aficionados list him number one.

Now if you want to talk the best "all around" cb ever then the discussion begins and ends with Rod Woodson.
Champ Bailey* but im bias lol

Advertisement
Listen, I wish the kid the best….especially if he signs here. But, travis Hunter was supposedly better than him and he’s not a lock for 1st round right now by any means.

Going to an unstable program with a coach who couldn’t even win when he played decent teams is not going to bode well for him. Regardless of the school. He will get his money now so it may be a moot point. But it will cost him in the long run aka draft day. He’s gonna get torched in Colorado…it will be like watching the videos of him getting beat in 1V1 because he will literally be on an island.
Hunter to me was over rated I'm not even sure Saban or Kirby were desperately trying to sign him.

When that coach is a historically bad OC, can't muster more than 10 yards in one half of football on offense, and can't even offer a silver lining of being able to recruit guys to fit his scheme, then yes because he keeps a coach around. If mario believes in gattis at this point that's an even bigger indictment on his pedigree as a head coach in the modern game.
He may get rid of him this season or after next we will see.

Revis I always thought was the best cover corner I have ever seen. He was playing in the modern day and shutting shut down with physical receivers. I always remember watch Terrel Owens thinking bruh he would eat Deon alive just off his physicality. Well he couldn't do that vs Revis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back