2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No. Dvd had interest from other schools as an on field coach. That was being used against UM in his recruitment. He was being told DVD was leaving.
Can’t DVD coach him as a defensive analyst? What are the coaching restrictions if he’s not an on-field coach other than not being able to recruit off campus.

But are we cool like that???
True story. An old assistant of mine from back in 2006 was good friends with Ladybug and put me on the phone with her on the spot when I wasn’t prepared in advance - “like here talk to my friend” - and she just started talking to me. Lol. Then I got some kind of t shirt or something.

Anyone still thinking this kid is signing here at this point needs to snap back to reality. Including the coaching staff.
Dude just stood up the whole defense staff, including Mario. Pull his offer, then leak it to the media and move on already. Kid is playing this staff for some “shock the world” BS.
***** getting embarrassing at this point.

Advertisement
Deion is stealing him from us just like he did Travis Hunter from FSU. KMS…

Colorado will have the best secondary in the nation in a few years as bad as I hate to say it. I’m just glad Deion isn’t at FSU.
Talent wise, maybe. Production wise, not without a pass rush. I have a feeling this Dieon nonsense is not going to work out great for him. Oh well, onward.

Advertisement
That class was very similar to the gator class this year decent skill guys
But garbage in the trentches esp oline and dt
Our oline that year scaide reed Campbell
That isn’t a top 10 oline haul
Gators DT class is really good tho gotta give props for that

Reactions: jsy
I’m sorry, but why the **** you guys nut hugging that sorry *** nole on this site so much. Sure Deion was flashy could cover pretty good, but he couldn’t tackle for ****. Give me Revis, Law, or Woodson over Deion as far as overall corner.

In addition, not every great player can teach or coach.
Bro I get the love for the U, but don’t be ridiculous. Non of those guys could hold Prime jockstrap.

Bro I get the love for the U, but don’t be ridiculous. Non of those guys could hold Prime jockstrap.

Different kind of player, but Woodson was **** good. Those other two, not even in the conversation.

Advertisement
Colorado. I dont know man, something doesnt feel right about him going there. Do they even have any DL, he should think about that. Thats a recipe for BBQ sauce.
They will be getting cooked next season anyway. Just check their schedule.

Advertisement
You ever played in the cold? Willis,trelle, Clint & several others who were in legit cold cities especially Willis literally said exactly that. Nah you gotta trade me, I'm good on this cold...
What???????

Willis played in Buffalo, Baltimore, Denver, and Cleveland. Antrelle played in New York and Chicago. Portis played in DC and Denver.

I repeat; count the kid out & be pleasantly surprised if he commits. It’ll stop all the speculation.
Couldn't agree more! I had him counted out as soon as I heard he didn't sign on Early Signing Day. Heard all the stuff about it just being a minor technicality in the language of the NIL deal and that he was still coming etc etc. Never bought it for a second. Nothing against anyone who told us that, it's just that I've seen this movie before way too many times.

Also as much as I love this class and the job Mario has done recruiting, I don't want to hear that it's not a big deal to lose him either and all the other sour grapes garbage people conveniently conjure up at times like this. The truth is that if he is in fact gone, it is a tremendous loss that cannot be overstated. Cormani McClain is a rare talent who has skills that are far beyond the vast majority of CB prospects his age. He also has what can only be described as an inherent knack for playing the position. In other words he is a natural who was born to play CB. I agree with the poster who said that to win today you need elite OL, DL, WR and CB. Losing McClain would be a terrible shame because he is the very definition of an elite CB and we need that in the worst way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back