2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know we made that excuse for Cook and Yearby. we got yearby and convinced ourselves he was better than the kid that committed to 3 diff schools. yeah nah elite talent matters esp when everyone says you need elite talent to win. yeah this is one of them. we need more Mani type of talents and less diamonds in the rough at key positions (you need elite WRs, elite CBs, elite OL, elite DL) to win today

Not making an excuse, just accepting reality. If he comes or not, it doesn’t change my statement. I don’t see many diamonds in the rough in the last two classes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Colorado with sideshow Bob are you frickin kidding me. Bama I could at least respect or somewhat understand the decision based on past recruiting, development and championships, but Colorado lol….One Ginormous troll. No way that NIL money is worth that dumpster fire.

Is money going up there on his “own dime” just to walk around Colorado?

Isn’t it a dead period right now?

Advertisement
It's also a fake demand. They're just making excuses to get a higher money offer. Fans are incredibly gullible if they believe this decision has anything to do with DVD's assistant position. Laughable.
I’ll repeat this.

Yeah , because it’s so crazy a kid be promised a Coach he’s close to will be there when he arrives on campus and will coach him? That’s never happened right ? Especially when rival coaches start telling the recruit he’s leaving. There’s multiple things in play but DVD coaching him was 100 % told to him. He never forced anybody’s hand or demanded that, he questioned Mario on the rumors and that was Mario’s response. It went from him wanting to know DVD would be here to y’all making it into “he’s demanding this and demanding that“.

Innis was guaranteed Hartline would be on staff when he enrolled , Hartline removed his name from other HC jobs and ironically enough he’s named OC weeks later. Weird how that works. Did BI demand it? No, but you better believe he confronted Day about it when the rumors started Hartline would leave.

But the experts have it all figured out.

If nothing can be signed until Feb.... What's this whole Jan. 15 thing about with him? Or am I getting him confused with another whole situation?

Lol these takes always make me laugh. You think kids aren’t going to go to a school because it’s cold? Especially when they’re getting paid…like what?

If the Bills draft Cormani in the 1st round 3 years from now he’s gonna be like “nahhhh it’s too cold there I’m good, thank you though.”
You ever played in the cold? Willis,trelle, Clint & several others who were in legit cold cities especially Willis literally said exactly that. Nah you gotta trade me, I'm good on this cold...

Advertisement
I’ll repeat this.

Yeah , because it’s so crazy a kid be promised a Coach he’s close to will be there when he arrives on campus and will coach him? That’s never happened right ? Especially when rival coaches start telling the recruit he’s leaving. There’s multiple things in play but DVD coaching him was 100 % told to him. He never forced anybody’s hand or demanded that, he questioned Mario on the rumors and that was Mario’s response. It went from him wanting to know DVD would be here to y’all making it into “he’s demanding this and demanding that“.

Innis was guaranteed Hartline would be on staff when he enrolled , Hartline removed his name from other HC jobs and ironically enough he’s named OC weeks later. Weird how that works. Did BI demand it? No, but you better believe he confronted Day about it when the rumors started Hartline would leave.

But the experts have it all figured out.

I'm just trying to understand, not trying to be difficult...

Mario told him he'd be a coach and then somehow CM found out that wasn't happening? Why did Mario lie knowing it would bite him in the a**? And if this all comes down to he's coming here if DVD is his coach and he's going elsewhere if he's not then why is this seemingly so complex? I feel like both parties would just move on.

Advertisement
I'm just trying to understand, not trying to be difficult...

Mario told him he'd be a coach and then somehow CM found out that wasn't happening? Why did Mario lie knowing it would bite him in the a**? And if this all comes down to he's coming here if DVD is his coach and he's going elsewhere if he's not then why is this seemingly so complex? I feel like both parties would just move on.
No. Dvd had interest from other schools as an on field coach. That was being used against UM in his recruitment. He was being told DVD was leaving.

I’m not sure how it turned into CM was demanding . Rumors started running wild about USF and others courting DVD and T Rob used that against UM. CM confronted Mario about said rumor and he was told DVD would be staying as an in field coach.

Seems reasonable to want to know your coach, specifically amidst rumors. Smart tactic by TRob.

I thought it ended the 12th
correct... dead periods:
1673673878363.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back