2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't believe the DVD to an on the field role stuff. There's a couple of problems with that.

One, it's such a preposterous move to think you can hand pick your coach as an incoming recruit. No parent would even think it's a possibility.

Two, if DVD and he are as tight as people say, DVD wouldn't even go for that. He'd tell McClain to get the **** out of here with that. It's a bad and embarrassing look.

Should Colorado be in play, point blank, it makes sense with Deion there. I don't need to explain why. The smarter move would really be Bama or a few other schools with their NFL production at the position.

Rumors really begin to fly and all kinds of **** gets made up when it isn't in the bag. People get worried. The mom controlling it all is some dumb **** as well that's popping off right now.
Yeah , because it’s so crazy a kid be promised a Coach he’s close to will be there when he arrives on campus and will coach him? That’s never happened right ? Especially when rival coaches start telling the recruit he’s leaving. There’s multiple things in play but DVD coaching him was 100 % told to him. He never forced anybody’s hand or demanded that, he questioned Mario on the rumors and that was Mario’s response. It went from him wanting to know DVD would be here to y’all making it into “he’s demanding this and demanding that“.

Times have changed. Parents are asking for millions of dollars for the kids signature and you don’t think they would ask for that lol

Obviously they ain’t that right if Cormani just played him and his coworkers

Parents are going to ask for all the money they can. I don't blame them, but they're all paying in the same neighborhood so go where you're comfortable.

Asking to hand pick your coach, nah, people aren't that dumb. No coach is going for that and as I said, DVD wouldn't even want that asked.

Yeah , because it’s so crazy a kid be promised a Coach he’s close to will be there when he arrives on campus and will coach him? That’s never happened right ? Especially when rival coaches start telling the recruit he’s leaving. There’s multiple things in play but DVD coaching him was 100 % told to him. He never forced anybody’s hand or demanded that, he questioned Mario on the rumors and that was Mario’s response. It went from him wanting to know DVD would be here to y’all making it into “he’s demanding this and demanding that“.

Well, that's different if Mario promised him that.

That's on Mario then if he said that and didn't deliver.

I don't have a dog in this fight, just saw the posts saying they were demanding DVD or else. Thanks for clarifying.

John “I Only Negotiate Once” Ruiz

Just kidding that dude got us a top 7 class this year and hs our basketball team looking great.

Disappointed if we lose him he would’ve been a good player but I’m past caring about this kid to be honest. Seems like he and Deion will get along great with their mutual need for attention and corny attention seeking behavior

one note for other fans on the site: it’s ok for people to be frustrated that our top recruit looks like he flipped and our historic #3 class plummets to #7. We still landed an amazing class. We can also be disappointed about the loss.

Obviously fans will go to a hurricane forum to share their thoughts and opinions about the latest hurricane news when good or bad things happen. Quit trying to silence them

Top 7 now… doesn’t have the same nose up, pinky in the air obnoxiousness that top 3 does when defending the failures…

Advertisement
KimaBunk.gif

Parents are going to ask for all the money they can. I don't blame them, but they're all paying in the same neighborhood so go where you're comfortable.

Asking to hand pick your coach, nah, people aren't that dumb. No coach is going for that and as I said, DVD wouldn't even want that asked.
so you would say Mario promising the kid DVD would be coach is BS too?

Sucks. The number 1 ranked corners have an insane hit rate. Like higher than any possession.

If Mario is going to not be a great game day coach and stick by sh*tty hires, and bank on his recruiting, than he can’t miss on these. Zero excuses.

Advertisement
Well, that's different if Mario promised him that.

That's on Mario then if he said that and didn't deliver.

I don't have a dog in this fight, just saw the posts saying they were demanding DVD or else. Thanks for clarifying.
I’m not sure how it turned into CM was demanding . Rumors started running wild about USF and others courting DVD and T Rob used that against UM. CM confronted Mario about said rumor and he was told DVD would be staying as an in field coach.

I’m not sure how it turned into CM demanding anything. Rumors started running wild about USF and others courting DVD and T Rob used that against UM. CM confronted Mario about said rumor and he was told DVD would be staying as an in field coach.

Man, you know how it is. People turn **** inside out all the time here.

Advertisement
@Cribby im not going to doubt you cause your info has always been good and I believe Mario told him DVD wasn’t leaving and would be there when he’s at Miami but I do not believe Mario promise or told the kid DVD would definitely be a on field coach. And if that is the case then I see DVD leaving because that’s embarrassing and disrespectful to him

Fair enough.
Not everyone is like that though - IE the Michigan player where the parents made him honor his commitment rather than flip to Miami. I would do the same to my kids.
Exactly not like Lew whos “canes fans” family allowed to flip and let him not honor his commitment

Advertisement
If he doesn't sign then wish him well it's his life and he has to live with his decision just like the rest of us do. Let's focus on the guys that want to be at Miami that are what matters to our fan base. More importantly what will this coaching staff look like in the spring and summer.

If he doesn't sign then wish him well it's his life and he has to live with his decision just like the rest of us do. Let's focus on the guys that want to be at Miami that are what matters to our fan base. More importantly what will this coaching staff look like in the spring and summer.
I’m not gonna rip him, but I sure as **** ain’t gonna go wish him well. **** that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back