2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colorado. I dont know man, something doesnt feel right about him going there. Do they even have any DL, he should think about that. Thats a recipe for BBQ sauce.
Bbq Sauce GIF by Sonny's BBQ
Did someone say bbq

Advertisement
No clue what he is doing but he is following in the footsteps of a lot of previous diva recruits. He knows everyone is watching his digital footprint right now looking for clues and he is trolling us all. He has 100% has browsed this thread. Probably with a **** eating grin as well. These kids are ahead of the curb when it comes to the internet.

I knew he was gone when he didn't sign. He just has always given me a troll vibe. Incredible talent, too bad.
Knowing for fact he browses this thread. Let's assume he simply took a visit because it is his right to do so. Nothing else has been confirmed or denied in actuality.

He's undecided. What would you tell him?

Advertisement
I don't believe the DVD to an on the field role stuff. There's a couple of problems with that.

One, it's such a preposterous move to think you can hand pick your coach as an incoming recruit. No parent would even think it's a possibility.

Two, if DVD and he are as tight as people say, DVD wouldn't even go for that. He'd tell McClain to get the **** out of here with that. It's a bad and embarrassing look.

Should Colorado be in play, point blank, it makes sense with Deion there. I don't need to explain why. The smarter move would really be Bama or a few other schools with their NFL production at the position.

Rumors really begin to fly and all kinds of **** gets made up when it isn't in the bag. People get worried. The mom controlling it all is some dumb **** as well that's popping off right now.

Advertisement
I don't believe the DVD to an on the field role stuff. There's a couple of problems with that.

One, it's such a preposterous move to think you can hand pick your coach as an incoming recruit. No parent would even think it's a possibility.

Two, if DVD and he are as tight as people say, DVD wouldn't even go for that. He'd tell McClain to get the **** out of here with that. It's a bad and embarrassing look.

Should Colorado be in play, point blank, it makes sense with Deion there. I don't need to explain why. The smarter move would really be Bama or a few other schools with their NFL production at the position.

Rumors really begin to fly and all kinds of **** gets made up when it isn't in the bag. People get worried. The mom controlling it all is some dumb **** as well that's popping off right now.
except Mario apparently told McClain that DVD will be his coach.

I wouldn't let a recruit make a demand about staffing.
If the kids making staff demands before he even steps on campus…imagine what he might do when he’s on campus.

Kid is obviously talented, but is insanely immature even considering his age. Might be dodging a bullet here. Honestly not sure if the culture could manage the kid he appears to be

Advertisement
I repeat; count the kid out & be pleasantly surprised if he commits. It’ll stop all the speculation.

That's been my recruiting strategy for going on two decades.

Kids a prospect for sure, would love to have him. I do have some reservations and I had them even before he commited here. I'm not going to voice them though as I don't want it to look like sour grapes. He busts *** and commits himself to the game, those things I have question marks on will vanish.

Just go wherever I'd say, I'm cool with it. Not my decision, make the best one for him. My hope is he's locked in and it's much to about nothing or he's literally undecided now. That's better than trying to play people. That's the one thing my son's will know for certain, no games, just be straight, people deserve that much.

I'm a grown man...I'm no longer giving AF where this kid ends up. Miami=Great Anywhere Else=Bye..moving on
I’m a grown man I don’t care anything more about this stuff so I’m gonna go ahead and start a new thread about the topic I don’t care about

Advertisement
View attachment 224741
Now this sounds more likely. Cormani camp giving Mario a ultimatum
John “I Only Negotiate Once” Ruiz

Just kidding that dude got us a top 7 class this year and hs our basketball team looking great.

Disappointed if we lose him he would’ve been a good player but I’m past caring about this kid to be honest. Seems like he and Deion will get along great with their mutual need for attention and corny attention seeking behavior

one note for other fans on the site: it’s ok for people to be frustrated that our top recruit looks like he flipped and our historic #3 class plummets to #7. We still landed an amazing class. We can also be disappointed about the loss.

Obviously fans will go to a hurricane forum to share their thoughts and opinions about the latest hurricane news when good or bad things happen. Quit trying to silence them

Times have changed. Parents are asking for millions of dollars for the kids signature and you don’t think they would ask for that lol

Obviously they ain’t that tight if Cormani just played him and his coworkers

Respectfully, a lot of assumptions here. What you may think is crazy/preposterous may not be to the kid and his family. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back