2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. I have no idea what happened. I can only speculate. It would be an interesting strategy if he said he was not going anywhere and staff went there to see him if he really was there and if not, it publicly blows up his spot. @Cribby is this a possibility or too much imagination? Lol
I said from the beginning if the entire staff randomly showed up to LHS there had to be a very good reason , then later on the Colorado visit rumors came out.

I personally have no idea if either 100 % happened. I’m looking into it.

Advertisement
Nothing can be signed until Feb so I’d imagine they’d keep tryimg
Would they even want to after all this. Especially if he really did bail on the staff at Lakeland. Seems like another rashada…

I'm sorry..... .

TThat you're such a fuccin *****T
ridley scott gladiator GIF

Advertisement
Wait so he committed to Colorado today? I'm so confused. No surprise, knew he wasn't coming here. So no Jan 15th announcement atleast I guess to really troll Miami then?

Advertisement
Wait so he committed to Colorado today? I'm so confused. No surprise, knew he wasn't coming here. So no Jan 15th announcement atleast I guess to really troll Miami then?
he didnt flip yet. no one knows if he visited CU. it all broke off bc Gaby said he was taking a visit somewhere and then he posted a CB with a high confidence level

he didnt flip yet. no one knows if he visited CU. it all broke off bc Gaby said he was taking a visit somewhere and then he posted a CB with a high confidence level
Oh ok. Couldn't figure with reading these, it's all over the place. I'm sure it's happening was just hoping he'd done it now so they could all just move on already. Thanks for the info!

Oh ok. Couldn't figure with reading these, it's all over the place. I'm sure it's happening was just hoping he'd done it now so they could all just move on already. Thanks for the info!
it sounds like its not UM. idk if its Colorado but it doesn't sound like its UM (honestly, him not signing was the first clue). we argued for a month w people in here that it wasn't great and how it was a fault of x y z but hes solid. nah you could've signed early if you wanted to and enroll later.

Advertisement
Would they even want to after all this. Especially if he really did bail on the staff at Lakeland. Seems like another rashada…
I hope the staff isn't unwittingly contributing material for his docudrama.

Time to move and do a full court press on Singletary.

Advertisement
it sounds like its not UM. idk if its Colorado but it doesn't sound like its UM (honestly, him not signing was the first clue). we argued for a month w people in here that it wasn't great and how it was a fault of x y z but hes solid. nah you could've signed early if you wanted to and enroll later.
I've tried to stay out of it but knew it when he didn't sign. My bro got sent to purgatory for telling people not to count out Colorado when they kept saying no way he'd go there. Because Miami is so much better off than them. I'm thinking Bama but maybe Colorado. Either way people just didn't want to hear it. Don't know why so many don't want to hear the truth around here. He didn't want to be here, whatever. Not the first time it's happened, won't be the last.

Let’s all move on y’all boys. Let’s focus on freshman’s coming in and transfers at this point.
View attachment 224736

No clue what he is doing but he is following in the footsteps of a lot of previous diva recruits. He knows everyone is watching his digital footprint right now looking for clues and he is trolling us all. He has 100% has browsed this thread. Probably with a **** eating grin as well. These kids are ahead of the curb when it comes to the internet.

I knew he was gone when he didn't sign. He just has always given me a troll vibe. Incredible talent, too bad.

Develop the kids that want to be here and keep recruiting! Beef up the front 7 and we’ll be fine in the secondary.
you know we made that excuse for Cook and Yearby. we got yearby and convinced ourselves he was better than the kid that committed to 3 diff schools. yeah nah elite talent matters esp when everyone says you need elite talent to win. yeah this is one of them. we need more Mani type of talents and less diamonds in the rough at key positions (you need elite WRs, elite CBs, elite OL, elite DL) to win today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back