2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
cribby do you think the staff will make one more last dish ever sort of to keep him? or have they conceded this fight

cribby do you think the staff will make one more last dish ever sort of to keep him? or have they conceded this fight
not Cribby, but he can't sign anything thats binding till feb. Mario will have plenty of time to convince him to back if he is indeed gone to UC

Advertisement
again freshman lol. what kind of ridiculous timeline do you have on these kids? dont be shocked when none of the freshman look like a first round pick on our roster either. kids take time to grow and develop.
Good thing we all keep receipts in here. Iā€™ll revisit after his sophomore year.

That should be fair right considering Marvin Harrison jr?

Advertisement
kind of surprised no one thinking that maybe he and Deion were trolling miami all along and just trying to one up last years with more signs of commitment but then it had to get delayed when colorado job suddenly happened. Nothing better for Deion then to troll first fsu then Miami with ā€œshockersā€ in the best recruiting state. If bayou billy didnā€™t suck so much, Florida would be the target for 2023. Prove me wrong
Doubtful. That narrative basically is a rationalization on losing the kid. He was always trolling and Miami has no responsibility on missing here. Of course it was a stunner that we landed the kid in the first place, notwithstanding. Ultimately we have been told that there were multiple factors here. I think the kid genuinely liked Miami and then things went left. It happens and that sucks for us but we should be okay. We would however be much better if he was here.

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Colorado. I dont know man, something doesnt feel right about him going there. Do they even have any DL, he should think about that. Thats a recipe for BBQ sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back