2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Imo Colorado will never be at that level with NIL. I think his connections can get him top 15-25 classes but it’s not like he’s making them a power lol. He’ll grab a big time kid here or there.
He has to prove he coach and develop at this level

Board reaps what it sows…some posters are ****y ***** that treat others like ****, so when they are wrong others come back to call them out..

It’s the way of the board, so let them fight it out…

Gladiator style…
Naw, the difference that you describe is ******** that hide in the bushes like snakes never saying a word and then they come out like vultures vs actual dialogue and showdowns as **** is happening, which is more respectable

Advertisement
Go where? You made an utterly asinine post. Its NOT LEGAL for anyone associated with the school to be involved in the NIL.

Just take your L and move on.
An L is not needed when context isn’t understood. I’m perfectly aware no one associated with a school can “pay” a student athlete. Hasn’t stopped others from doing it ie collectives and Sanders could certainly find ways to funnel money to perspective recruits as others have.

Move on.

He was supposed to generational talent.

He went against subpar talent and looked…well not generational.

Let’s see this year in Colorado I guess.
again freshman lol. what kind of ridiculous timeline do you have on these kids? dont be shocked when none of the freshman look like a first round pick on our roster either. kids take time to grow and develop.

Advertisement
I’m not that concerned about the kid. Counted him gone once he didn’t sign. Knew Rashada was all about money and was unlikely to stick as well. A lot of guys on this site do this **** every year. Freak out about one player where losing sight of the good ones we brought in. Mani this year. Flowe previous years. Give me an experienced portal CB and Singletary and I’m satisfied.
get me the Iowa CB and Jaheim and Im nkt even upset. Singletary is a 5 star in his own right and would likely be a contributor here right away.

Advertisement
I’m not that concerned about the kid. Counted him gone once he didn’t sign. Knew Rashada was all about money and was unlikely to stick as well. A lot of guys on this site do this **** every year. Freak out about one player where losing sight of the good ones we brought in. Mani this year. Flowe previous years. Give me an experienced portal CB and Singletary and I’m satisfied.
you. know Samson was about the money too right. that just worked out for us

Advertisement
kind of surprised no one thinking that maybe he and Deion were trolling miami all along and just trying to one up last years with more signs of commitment but then it had to get delayed when colorado job suddenly happened. Nothing better for Deion then to troll first fsu then Miami with “shockers” in the best recruiting state. If bayou billy didn’t suck so much, Florida would be the target for 2023. Prove me wrong

kind of surprised no one thinking that maybe he and Deion were trolling miami all along and just trying to one up last years with more signs of commitment but then it had to get delayed when colorado job suddenly happened. Nothing better for Deion then to troll first fsu then Miami with “shockers” in the best recruiting state. If bayou billy didn’t suck so much, Florida would be the target for 2023. Prove me wrong
Deion got us last year w Coleman. this would be number 2 but this one stings more considering he was our prize jewel of the class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back