He just made a laughing stock out of us
And took heat off of floridas disaster with rashada
U know the media is gonna use this to clown Miami
This is a major troll job
I can’t Believe people actually thought he was gonna stay
But the crazy part is he signing day isn’t until Feb
Does Mario keep recruiting him?

Advertisement
I’m sorry, but why the **** you guys nut hugging that sorry *** nole on this site so much. Sure Deion was flashy could cover pretty good, but he couldn’t tackle for ****. Give me Revis, Law, or Woodson over Deion as far as overall corner.

In addition, not every great player can teach or coach.

Poor man’s Mike Rumph is you ask me…

Not really but this thread is pure gold right now and I’m trying to make lemonade out of lemons here…

Let’s all move on y’all boys. Let’s focus on freshman’s coming in and transfers at this point.
1673661623530.jpeg

Advertisement
(Although a bit controversial,) with some saying there really wasn't room easily for an on-field coaching spot for DVD, I give Mario credit for not caving to one of the kid's reported issues and forcing that staff change while Cormani "dangled and dithered" us... It hurts to say that last part because I personally thought him citing his grandfather meant he would be above clowning and trolling us... I'm so sorry to be wrong, for giving hope here as well as more obvious reasons.

You’re right but NFL scouts will see the film and see he can cover. They will know the DL and LB were weak and that didn't help. It is their job to see these things.
Listen, I wish the kid the best….especially if he signs here. But, travis Hunter was supposedly better than him and he’s not a lock for 1st round right now by any means.

Going to an unstable program with a coach who couldn’t even win when he played decent teams is not going to bode well for him. Regardless of the school. He will get his money now so it may be a moot point. But it will cost him in the long run aka draft day. He’s gonna get torched in Colorado…it will be like watching the videos of him getting beat in 1V1 because he will literally be on an island.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People think Nil comes from one collective but most schools have multiple. Secondly the mom had as much control with this kids recruitment as any I’ve heard about. Very controlling.
That’s not really a bad thing. It’s much better to have a parent control things instead of letting street agents get their claws into a kid.

Poor man’s Mike Rumph is you ask me…

Not really but this thread is pure gold right now and I’m trying to make lemonade out of lemons here…

I’m not that concerned about the kid. Counted him gone once he didn’t sign. Knew Rashada was all about money and was unlikely to stick as well. A lot of guys on this site do this **** every year. Freak out about one player where losing sight of the good ones we brought in. Mani this year. Flowe previous years. Give me an experienced portal CB and Singletary and I’m satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back