2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this thing really a done deal? Couldn't the kid go out there and just hate the vibe of Colorado and the cold? Seems like Gaby and a bunch of other writers just flipped their pick based on an official visit. Has anything more concrete come out? Either way if miami can get Singletary that would be a good trade in my book

Advertisement
That’s what it looks like. Staff went up there to see him and he wasn’t there he’s in Boulder. When you factor in all that’s happened since ESD it’s not positive for us. Gaby Crystal balled him to the Neon Deion Buffaloes with a 7 confidence as well.
Thanks. I had a feeling sanders would get him. Sucks though.

That’s what it looks like. Staff went up there to see him and he wasn’t there he’s in Boulder. When you factor in all that’s happened since ESD it’s not positive for us. Gaby Crystal balled him to the Neon Deion Buffaloes with a 7 confidence as well.

So Mario got Buffaloed …

Reactions: jsy
Bruh cause he kept a coach around? Lol

What if he believes in him?
When that coach is a historically bad OC, can't muster more than 10 yards in one half of football on offense, and can't even offer a silver lining of being able to recruit guys to fit his scheme, then yes because he keeps a coach around. If mario believes in gattis at this point that's an even bigger indictment on his pedigree as a head coach in the modern game.

Advertisement
Is this thing really a done deal? Couldn't the kid go out there and just hate the vibe of Colorado and the cold? Seems like Gaby and a bunch of other writers just flipped their pick based on an official visit. Has anything more concrete come out? Either way if miami can get Singletary that would be a good trade in my book

Is there a player to be named later added with Singletary to make it even?

What about the 10 other players they share the field with on both sides of the ball? We could use some talent there too
That has absolutely nothing to do with the context of my post and what it was addressing……but I’d say we’re doing better than average in Mario’s first two classes overall. Just a hunch

Advertisement
Who cares

Reality: Miami has a great class and now 60+ % of the roster are Mario guys. Colorado roster is a dumpster
Fantasy: Cormani turns Colorado around, UC-Boulder gets national recognition, and Prime becomes a good coach
Wait til the article comes out. 99% of this baord will care. They threw a hissy fit when he wrote the same thing after ESD lmao

Advertisement
Yeah, I guess I didn't think about Barstool offering up more than Life Wallet... if that's the case. Not sure I'd believe it is though.
I have no clue about where the money is coming from, but no one will get me to believe "Mom" (or any parent, more broadly) is a saint in this deal. My guess (and I seriously doubt that it's wrong) is that she's actively been pushing exactly this behavior.

**** it give jason marshall a call and throw him cm and rashada money to come to the good guys hahaha

Advertisement
I'm not a recruiting guy - and dont know the ins/outs and norms, but it seems crazy that Mario and Co. would caravan up to his HS without any advanced warning. Did Cormani/Lakeland coaches not know they were inbound?

I think it’s a smart move for him to go to Colorado. He’s a CB & Deion Sanders if the best of all time. DVD can’t develop him better than Prime time.

I’m sorry, but why the **** you guys nut hugging that sorry *** nole on this site so much. Sure Deion was flashy could cover pretty good, but he couldn’t tackle for ****. Give me Revis, Law, or Woodson over Deion as far as overall corner.

In addition, not every great player can teach or coach.

I have no clue about where the money is coming from, but no one will get me to believe "Mom" (or any parent, more broadly) is a saint in this deal. My guess (and I seriously doubt that it's wrong) is that she's actively been pushing exactly this behavior.
People think Nil comes from one collective but most schools have multiple. Secondly the mom had as much control with this kids recruitment as any I’ve heard about. Very controlling.

Fair enough.
Not everyone is like that though - IE the Michigan player where the parents made him honor his commitment rather than flip to Miami. I would do the same to my kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back