2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If Deion has so many connections why is he only getting corners, he better find a QB some skill position talent and some dudes in the trenches. 2 five star corners ain't gonna get it done when the rest of roster is trash, he'll mess around and be 1-11 again

He brought in a portal QB…

Advertisement
In limited amounts yes, especially at CB. Every year I think he gets a few. He won’t have the infrastructure including funds to do it on a mass scale across the board. He’s a threat for certain, especially at CB recruiting but he’s not some boogie man like Ruiz is to the gator with Mario where we can strike at multiple positions and in quantity.
Agree. I don't think he will get top 10 classes but certainly top 20.

Like I said, you really don’t want to go there. I was making an observation based on comments posted by many.
Go where? You made an utterly asinine post. Its NOT LEGAL for anyone associated with the school to be involved in the NIL.

Just take your L and move on.

Advertisement
Board reaps what it sows…some posters are ****y ***** that treat others like ****, so when they are wrong others come back to call them out..

It’s the way of the board, so let them fight it out…

Gladiator style…
That’s not what’s happening in the situation I’m referring to. And people who show up to post and taunt mostly or solely when we take L’s can get bent to quote the 2 years ago version of @Mklein13

Imo Colorado will never be at that level with NIL. I think his connections can get him top 15-25 classes but it’s not like he’s making them a power lol. He’ll grab a big time kid here or there.
He'll make them a team good for tv shows and not winning anything serious, I have about 8 or 9 teams that will stay ahead of them in that conference

Advertisement
Advertisement
As part of the resident mope alliance, I say you’re reaching here. You have no idea what he meant by the comment. Stop coming on here like this is facts.

I never said it was a fact, just a comment I saw on 247. I have no idea about what the kid will do, but I see the actions he has taken so far. He doesn't sign ESD, has no interviews, films a documentary ( like Deion), ghosts the staff on a visit, 247 crystal balls him to CU, and picks a date to sign where you can't even sign.

I started talking up Colorado for a reason. NIL and Barstool was mentioned. There’s other options too. Miami had a great offer so you better believe theres something big in the works if he chooses Colorado.
Lol I mentioned barstool sports and was attacked by the hive mind.

So let me get this straight. Everything we’ve heard about Mario is that he’s a man of his word, doesn’t BS, doesn’t care what anyone thinks or does, does things on his own time and we believing he promised a kid he would make someone a coach just so he would come? I ain’t buying that. Sounds like a excuse being leaked not to come
Nobody said that was the only reason. The kid didn’t sign for a reason , it’s called leverage. It was smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back