2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a poster at 247 point this out the 2:33-2:37

"I am not saying it's over."

I am sure he is related to Rashada

Advertisement
I work with Noles and gates. Everyone one of them saw it.
Just because our insiders kept saying cane lock we kept the og glasses on.
Everyone here should be disappointed but not surprised

Relationships are great but money erodes all loyalty. And we’ve seen it here in this program too many times with too many players and even at other programs.

Anyone thinking that Deion sneaked in after he didn’t sign is lying to themselves.
He didn’t sign his LOI because he was already involved.

Again there was Zero point Zero reasons why could not sign that letter.

Actually. there was only one:
He couldn’t sign it because it would’ve bound him to Miami.

Life wallet and whoever else is involved with nil better recognize that these schools have guys that are out for blood.
Blue bloods have been throwing money at players knowing full well that they didn’t deserve it and there was no guarantee of a ROI. Now they can do it legally.

Edit: but anything could still happen man that’s just the way recruiting is. It’s just not looking good at all right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I can’t imagine barstool is that involved. I follow them closely and it’s not like the company is printing money + it’s not like Travis Hunter was involved in any barstool content so it’s hard for me to imagine Barstool ponying up $1M for a kid who will net them nothing. Not really much reason for them to anyway. I guess to make Deion happy, but he’s just on one barstool weekly show for an hour.
Deon has hustles and there’s multiple reasons why he stays connected with Barstool when most coaches wouldn’t do that.

I’ve also said there’s other things in play for him to raise Nil money. Deon is a hustler and a salesman. He’s going to get backing and find ways of getting cash , at least early on.

Advertisement
Y'all stop crying and *****ing. He'll be a Cane.
Are You High Basketball Wives GIF by VH1

Deon has hustles and there’s multiple reasons why he stays connected with Barstool when most coaches wouldn’t do that.

I’ve also said there’s other things in play for him to raise Nil money. Deon is a hustler and a salesman. He’s going to get backing and find ways of getting cash , at least early on. Btw nobody said a million dollars , there’s multiple collectives and ways of raising money with most NIL’s.
So even with Cormani committed we were going after a ton of CBs is that because the staff knew something was off or were we just needing numbers there..we went after (Brown, Jackson and Denson from UF, Joseph who signed with FSU and Cormani’s teammate)

I’ve also said there’s other things in play for him to raise Nil money. Deon is a hustler and a salesman. He’s going to get backing and find ways of getting cash , at least early on.
If Deion has so many connections why is he only getting corners, he better find a QB some skill position talent and some dudes in the trenches. 2 five star corners ain't gonna get it done when the rest of roster is trash, he'll mess around and be 1-11 again

Advertisement
So even with Cormani committed we were going after a ton of CBs is that because the staff knew something was off or were we just needing numbers there..we went after (Brown, Jackson and Denson from UF, Joseph who signed with FSU and Cormani’s teammate)
The cb room is terrible , that’s why they were after so many HS cb’s

Advertisement
All or none of that could be true. It has 0 bearing on the fact that he will sign elite recruits. He may never field a winning team or stay at a job long but he 100% will get kids to Boulder based off being Deion.
In limited amounts yes, especially at CB. Every year I think he gets a few. He won’t have the infrastructure including funds to do it on a mass scale across the board. He’s a threat for certain, especially at CB recruiting but he’s not some boogie man like Ruiz is to the gator with Mario where we can strike at multiple positions and in quantity.

If Deion has so many connections why is he only getting corners, he better find a QB some skill position talent and some dudes in the trenches. 2 five star corners ain't gonna get it done when the rest of roster is trash, he'll mess around and be 1-11 again
Imo Colorado will never be at that level with NIL. I think his connections can get him top 15-25 classes but it’s not like he’s making them a power lol. He’ll grab a big time kid here or there.

So let me get this straight. Everything we’ve heard about Mario is that he’s a man of his word, doesn’t BS, doesn’t care what anyone thinks or does, does things on his own time and we believing he promised a kid he would make someone a coach just so he would come? I ain’t buying that. Sounds like a excuse being leaked not to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back