2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got both brown brothers as insurance and if we land singletary I won’t even bat an eye. The only issue is he’s a good player we missed on and it hurts our recruiting rankings. That’s it.

That being said he is still coming here in my opinion.

Travis hunter isn’t even talked about in the same breathe as the top players in college right now, so if he and his family takes the bait shame on them.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20230113_194037_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230113_194031_Chrome.jpg

Good to see this board finally come around. Some of us done seen this too many times

Started with the possible secret visit/ACT bull**** smoke screen with bama, and ended with him pushing his “announcement” back a month at the last second.

Kid was chasing the bag and/or trying to get his “shock the world” moment… the vets saw it from a mile away

And to think some of y’all believed the transcript crap and made excuses for this traitor lmaooo
A traitor from Lakeland??? Lol to the gator. This is just an L for an out of area recruit.

Advertisement
Strange group that shows up and gloats about L’s we take. What kind of ****tards so that to the fanbase of a team they’re supposedly fans of?

Answer: trolls who need to go elsewhere.

Board reaps what it sows…some posters are ****y ***** that treat others like ****, so when they are wrong others come back to call them out..

It’s the way of the board, so let them fight it out…

Gladiator style…

Advertisement
We got both brown brothers as insurance and if we land singletary I won’t even bat an eye. The only issue is he’s a good player we missed on and it hurts our recruiting rankings. That’s it.

That being said he is still coming here in my opinion.

Travis hunter isn’t even talked about in the same breathe as the top players in college right now, so if he and his family takes the bait shame on them.
I think that's pretty much out of the question. I already found it odd that mario decide to forego visiting lakeland for the top recruit in his class to go somewhere with a QB coach that isn't supposed to be here next year.

This is sarcastic right? Everyone except those obsessed with James Williams for being 6’5” knew Kam would be a beast
Nobody said Kam was about to be a AA this season man stop. Kam was solid as a TF No doubt. But wasn’t nobody seeing this jump from year 1 to year 2..we love revisionist history tho..and nobody absolutely nobody questioned JW as a HS prospect..ppl was clamoring for him to start Day 1 one at Miami..now ppl were “obsessed” lol..all I know is This, we are consistent around here on blaming coaching..so much so that we know and admit deficiencies on this roster..and blame coaches again..after 1 year..even tho a 2nd year player is a AA from his group

Advertisement
Its really risky business decision out there his team will be an underdog each week too. Word is even Bama cool on him couple weeks ago because of the immature games
Bama cooled cause they ain't have a chance. He didn't bother with them when he was all cane

Advertisement
Nah he will finish out there if Deon's there and he will be great tbh
I’m going to bet against this take for multiple reasons.

One being that you can’t leave college CBs on an island all game long and expect them to shut down offenses made to exploit weak defenses. Name one player on Colorado Dline or LB that is going to help him.

I started talking up Colorado for a reason. NIL and Barstool was mentioned. There’s other options too. Miami had a great offer so you better believe theres something big in the works if he chooses Colorado.
I can’t imagine barstool is that involved. I follow them closely and it’s not like the company is printing money + it’s not like Travis Hunter was involved in any barstool content so it’s hard for me to imagine Barstool ponying up $1M for a kid who will net them nothing. Not really much reason for them to anyway. I guess to make Deion happy, but he’s just on one barstool weekly show for an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back