2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Y’all’s fault for creating 5 versions of this thread. It’s the CIS curse of the Bambino

Advertisement
Lol dude won’t get developed and will be in the portal in 2 years to Bama.

Hopefully not a sign of us retaining Addae and letting DVD walk.

Feel bad for DVD here.Spend over a year forming a relationship with this kid and his mother only to have them not even answer your calls now.

I feel worse that it seems he wants to move up from analyst to CB coach and stay at Miami, but Cristobal is making it clear that it's not going to happen and is sticking with Addae (DVD seems to be aware of this , hence his "bet on yourself" tweet). Good luck to DVD , I hope he has a very successful coaching career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel worse that it seems he wants to move up from analyst to CB coach and stay at Miami, but Cristobal is making it clear that it's not going to happen and is sticking with Addae (DVD seems to be aware of this , hence his "bet on yourself" tweet). Good luck to DVD , I hope he has a very successful coaching career.
I can see Mario's reasoning here.DVD is green as a coach and as good a recruiter as he is he had 1 mission for this class in Mclain and 1 last year with STewart.Both were close but you need to close these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back