2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp….back to what these Cormani threads is truly about is Rebirth Of Slick by Diggable Planets one of the most underrated hip hop songs of all time? Discuss…

Advertisement
https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/colorado/2022-schedule.html

With their class and transfers they win 3 next year if they are lucky. You know why Deion leaked playing ASU game 1 he thought that was one of three wins to build hope early.

I mean this team didn’t just lose most of their games they 1990’s Prairie Viewed most of their games.

They are light years away from anything meaningful like 8-4. So Deion bettee put a few in the league ASAP or the luster will where off in a hurry. Esp if he’s all over Tv doing interviews and has a reality show while his assistants are doing all the work.

If I was a LB in HS & Ray Lewis was the DC somewhere & came to me and said, “I can’t pay you 2 mil but we can give you 1 mil & I have some NFL guys on my staff that will coach you up.”

I’m flipping expeditiously… The only way I wouldn’t flip if I was going to ANOTHER proven LB coach/DC

Advertisement
This kid would have been HORRIBLE for us considering the state our program is in. He's no leader and he's clearly not mature enough to show the coaches the minimum level of respect they deserve.

We aren't ready to compete for championships and you can't have kids like this unless the standard is already in place. Mark my words he would have transferred out a year from now.

Most talented kid but not the most important to changing this program. Those guys (Bain, Pancake, Francis) are locked in. We'll be fine.

Advertisement
Based upon your comment I don't have to insulate anything .... you have no idea what you are talking about.
Like I said, you really don’t want to go there. I was making an observation based on comments posted by many.

Advertisement
Kid is a punk and handled his recruitment terribly.

Don’t want to see none of this “go be great” ****. F that kid

Good to see this board finally come around. Some of us done seen this too many times

Started with the possible secret visit/ACT bull**** smoke screen with bama, and ended with him pushing his “announcement” back a month at the last second.

Kid was chasing the bag and/or trying to get his “shock the world” moment… the vets saw it from a mile away

And to think some of y’all believed the transcript crap and made excuses for this traitor lmaooo

Advertisement
Welp….back to what these Cormani threads is truly about is Rebirth Of Slick by Diggable Planets one of the most underrated hip hop songs of all time? Discuss…

Also SpottieOttieDopaliscious by OutKast

While this fine bow-legged girl fine as all outdoors
Lulls lukewarm lullabies in your left ear
Competing with "set it off" in the right
But it all blends perfectly, let the liquor tell it

I mentioned Deon has multiple NIL options in the works. Don’t forget about Barstool. They’re 100 percent an asset for him.
Yep - 1000% correct.

Doesn’t Portnoy live in Miami? Do you think he’d be able to live in Tuscaloosa after flipping Bama’s top recruit? LOL.

You don’t think Deon won’t still be connected with Barstool ? He works there and unless something changed Dave will still be heavily involved.
I’m with you but Dave is about making money and the business I don’t think he’s a fan of Colorado football or seeing them get to the top as much as he is making splash clicks like Travis hunter… Deion signing another top corner won’t be “shocking” anymore… the clicks won’t be able to pay some million dollar deal again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back