2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
When is the next dead period?
Because if he said he was announcing something on the 15th then the staff should have know that he was gonna flip and then not be able to go see him.

But really, anybody thinking that he was going to sign with us after he didn’t sign on early signing day was just hoping.

Everyone saying he was a Cane lock just had their orange and green glasses on. Just like we knew what was going on the minute Rashada didn’t show up on campus at UF.

Everyone from other fan bases knew Cormani was gone the minute he didn’t sign his LOI.

When is the next dead period?
Because if he said he was announcing something on the 15th then the staff should have know that he was gonna flip and then not be able to go see him.

But really, anybody thinking that he was going to sign with us after he didn’t sign on early signing day was just hoping.

Everyone saying he was a Cane lock just had their orange and green glasses on. Just like we knew what was going on the minute Rashada didn’t show up on campus at UF.

Everyone from other fan bases knew Cormani was gone the minute he didn’t sign his LOI.
I mean Cribby said last week the staff was still expecting him at Miami.

Advertisement
Some of y’all are gonna be HOT when Ivins publishes his “Winners and Losers of Signing Day” and the cover photo is Prime overlooking Mario. Here’s a sneak peak of the article:

Biggest winner: Colorado
Biggest loser: Miami
Who cares

Reality: Miami has a great class and now 60+ % of the roster are Mario guys. Colorado roster is a dumpster
Fantasy: Cormani turns Colorado around, UC-Boulder gets national recognition, and Prime becomes a good coach

Amazing to hear a Cane fan happy a high level recruit is going to play at another program over our own.

You say DVD hasn’t developed anyone well neither has Deion…

If Cormani was going to Florida Georgia or even Alabama I’d understand because they have coaches who’ve developed
You must’ve not seen his last post….”we should’ve payed him double if we were going against Prime Time” lol

Advertisement
I wasn’t worried about the EE stuff because that was always doubtful. He was likely going to need the last semester of HS. But when he didn’t sign the Friday after ESD is when the stank alarm went off for me. Most figured he would.
Most? LMAO.

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF
Are insinuating something? If so, you really don’t want to go there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It wouldn’t be for just one recruit…..promoting DVD greatly benefits UM. He’s tightly involved with several high-end recruits within FL especially SFLA for the future classes to come. He also was the one during the Diaz era that got some big names to the table while Rumph was the CB coach. DVD can only do so much and say so much to a recruit as an analyst.
That would make more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back