2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, going back to Golden we went from inexpensive "program builder" to expensive "program builder" to inexpensive "program builder" to very expensive "program builder." Eventually someone richer than Ruiz will start pulling the strings and force UM to hire a talented Xs and Os coach- maybe[BGCOLOR=initial] we'll finally get off the hamster wheel. [/BGCOLOR]
I see no evidence Mario will be required to do anything he doesn’t want to in the next five years.

Advertisement
Travis Hunter
1673654837382.png

That may be true but doesn't help the fact he just took our top recruit.It sucks.It's like a dude taking your woman and you saying he's not good for her and will treat her like ****.She'gone and ******* someone else.
Two book end corners… was one of the WORST if not WORST power 5 team In the nation. Meaning they have zero on the two deep at Dline, LB and safety. And yes I know they snagged one or two dudes…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two book end corners… was one of the WORST if not WORST power 5 team In the nation. Meaning they have zero on the two deep at Dline, LB and safety. And yes I know they snagged one or two dudes…
Hope they lose every game.Now let's make it impossible for Singletary to say no.

We got mad about Shemar Stewart only for him to end up on a program with a bigger dumpster fire and half of that fame class high tailing outa town. Alot of the drama kids end up back in the portal. Coleman just ended up back to Louisville.

half of that class got kicked out school and didn't have a choice to transfer, the rest were mostly depth guys. Shemar was never going to leave. He got a bag and was playing often.

Advertisement
That’ll be a dumpster fire. Rare that I root for a kid to fail, but it’s hard not to with how this has gone down.
If he was told DVD would be the position coach then I get his hesitancy. But at the end of the day he still will be around DVD so that means go to another school… I can see both sides but it’s more emotional on his side

I mentioned Deon has multiple NIL options in the works. Don’t forget about Barstool. They’re 100 percent an asset for him.
Portnoy isn’t spending millions on NIL for something that isn’t providing him with a lot of content. And even then it’d probably be limited to sub $100k. Maybe for Prime specifically and for any content they can get out of him there’s some money. But I really doubt they’re spending anywhere near a million period.

Some of y’all are gonna be HOT when Ivins publishes his “Winners and Losers of Signing Day” and the cover photo is Prime overlooking Mario. Here’s a sneak peak of the article:

Biggest winner: Colorado
Biggest loser: Miami

Advertisement
I mentioned Deon has multiple NIL options in the works. Don’t forget about Barstool. They’re 100 percent an asset for him.

New owners about to come in for Barstool next month. They aren't going to be helping out as much as people think.

Have any of you seen Cormani in real life? Saw him at the FSU game and the kid is incredibly thin and frail.

Lots of potential but he isn’t on the can’t miss tier like Patrick Johnson and some other CBs we missed out on were.

Time to spend that Cormani money elsewhere… can we use it to hire a new OC?
People have watched him say his talent is up there w those guys @SWFLHurricane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back