2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Never bothered to watch 1 min of Cormani's film or got excited about his commitment after day 1 because we don't land 5 star kids like this (Mario broke the 5 star barrier on OL, his expertise, not on skill positions WR/CB/etc.) but this is just comical

No way Colorado can offer anything remotely close on NIL as us (they said they dont even have money to pay deion at this point LOL) or its a UF type offer. Or the kid legit got swayed by Deion's BS "swag"? (LOL)

I know this recruitment got real weird since signing day but still makes zero sense.

Advertisement
Showers getting preeeetty full
77f4cb.jpg

Advertisement
I mentioned Deon has multiple NIL options in the works. Don’t forget about Barstool. They’re 100 percent an asset for him.
So how do you feel about the situation now.

Not so long ago, there were several comments about us not having to worry about Cormani.

Advertisement
I mentioned Deon has multiple NIL options in the works. Don’t forget about Barstool. They’re 100 percent an asset for him.
Good writing checks with assumed money in the bank like the gators did…

Hope it works out for them

Reactions: JD4
Never bothered to watch 1 min of Cormani's film or got excited about his commitment after day 1 because we don't land 5 star kids like this (Mario broke the 5 star barrier on OL, his expertise, not on skill positions WR/CB/etc.) but this is just comical

No way Colorado can offer anything remotely close on NIL as us (they said they dont even have money to pay deion at this point LOL) or its a UF type offer. Or the kid legit got swayed by Deion's BS "swag"? (LOL)

I know this recruitment got real weird since signing day but still makes zero sense.
There’s a really good NIL deal on the table. Just like with Hunter last year. Don’t believe the “ kids passed up millions in NIL to play for coach prime“ bs. It’s always about the cash.

Advertisement
I think it’s a smart move for him to go to Colorado. He’s a CB & Deion Sanders if the best of all time. DVD can’t develop him better than Prime time.
Lol nice troll job. Who has Deion ever coached into 1st round pick? If kids wants NFL development go to Bama. Will never blame a DB who wants to be coached by Saban. But Deion? LOLOL

There’s a really good NIL deal on the table. Just like with Hunter last year. Don’t believe the “ kids passed up millions in NIL to play for coach prime“ bs. It’s always about the cash.
Ok fair enough, thanks for clarifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back