2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not that I care for On3 but what’s the update state?
prolly what we know. may be on a OV somewhere (or UV) and he wasn't there allegedly when the coaches got to lakeland. whoever got sent up there may wanna come back in a clown car.

Advertisement
WE DIDNT MAKE IT UP. literally go back to the insider reports from cribby and others regarding DVD and Cormani. he was legit told DVD would be his coach when he committed. also, why hasn't DVD earned the role? hes carried the staff in recruiting (addae hasn't done ****, Steele LOL) and hes been an analyst for years now. he spent some time as a DB Coach with T Rob previously but basically as an assistant. you either promote him or let him take another role to get that job.
i'm not hating on DVD, I'm trying to understand your logic... Who do you think DVD has landed?

keep in mind cormani is like 80% leaving at this point so don't count him

I am not sold one way or another on Addae but he was running Steele's defense after all. It's not like he was scheming up break downs in the defense

he was DB coach at UGA and fielded the #1 pass defense in the country at WVU... maybe he isn't great but at least he's done SOMETHING relevant to earning a job at Miami as a position coach

you guys begging for DVD to get the job were probably the same ones who begged for rumph to leave because he missed on campbell and surtain and he actually helped field an excellent secondary

You would think mario would just go with DVD himself instead of sending the whole defensive staff that includes a guy cormani shouldn't expect to be his position coach

I can’t believe that this is the main reason why he didn’t sign.
I don’t think it’s the only reason. The minute he signs he loses leverage and that’s not just with his position coach. I’ve been clear there’s somebody at Colorado very connected in Lakeland. Both Bama and Colorado have tried to get visits and one or both are still possible. With DVD I’ve always said I wish Mario would live up to his word and promote DVD, it would help with the CM situation and with recruiting as a whole. Addae leaves a lot to be desired.

That’s hard to believe considering the disaster last season. But you might be right.
Our pass defense was ranked 100th in country.
Our offense ranked last in almost every conceivable category. We couldn’t do anything well on offense, we couldn’t run, pass, covert third downs, protect the football etc.
I don’t think I can watch another year of the Gattis, slow plotting, check with me offense. He’s terrible.
I don't think I can watch another year of TVD

Advertisement
i'm not hating on DVD, I'm trying to understand your logic... Who do you think DVD has landed?

keep in mind cormani is like 80% leaving at this point so don't count him

I am not sold one way or another on Addae but he was running Steele's defense after all. It's not like he was scheming up break downs in the defense

he was DB coach at UGA and fielded the #1 pass defense in the country at WVU... maybe he isn't great but at least he's done SOMETHING relevant to earning a job at Miami as a position coach

you guys begging for DVD to get the job were probably the same ones who begged for rumph to leave because he missed on campbell and surtain and he actually helped field an excellent secondary
@Cribby how much has DVD carried the water for an underperforming recruiting staff?

he didnt do **** at UGA. it was all smart and champ and they wanted him out. he did do well at WVU but again if you dont give DVD the chance hes earned here, then let him go elsewhere and get it. you'll be shocked at the kids we dont land bc hes gone.

I wish Mario would live up to his word

Warhammer 40K Twitch GIF by Hyper RPG

@407cane we didnt make up ****. go check your boy Mario if you want to continue to doubt
I posted before ESD that DVD got interest from multiple schools as an on field coach, T Rob used that against UM. Coaches circles are very small. When Mario got word he went directly over to the Mcclains and said DVD was going nowhere and would be his coach.

Advertisement
@Cribby how much has DVD carried the water for an underperforming recruiting staff?

he didnt do **** at UGA. it was all smart and champ and they wanted him out. he did do well at WVU but again if you dont give DVD the chance hes earned here, then let him go elsewhere and get it. you'll be shocked at the kids we dont land bc hes gone.
Mario and DVD do way too much of the lifting.

I posted before ESD that DVD got interest from multiple schools as an on field coach, T Rob used that against UM. Coaches circles are very small. When Mario got word he went directly over to the Mcclains and said DVD was going nowhere and would be his coach.
on top of that gaby basically said the same thing after you did of course

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back