2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly I’m way over this whole situation. VERY rarely does a kid end up being worth all this drama, especially if it’s true he disrespected the coaches like that.

Kid is ultra-talented, no doubt, but talent isn’t everything. I’m sure some will flame me, but we’ve had such garbage culture for years, do we really need any more BS?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Career suicide imo if this kid hitches his wagon to Deion..that team is beyond dreadful, kid is going to get torched weekly cuz there’s zilch around him (aside from hunter)
This isn’t ncaa 12. That’s not how football works. The team can stink around him and he still can be top tier lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
What are the optics of Miami pulling their offer? Will that make us look bad or is it just better to let him "burn us" and flip his commitment to colorado?

Man Im not about to search through hundreds of Cribby’s messages lol

Believe me, it was stated and then re-affirmed.

I was the biggest “cane lock” poster until I saw him take another visit. Well he left our coaches high and dry today…. Time to move on.
Did this really happen? Staff hit the road today or last night, arrived today and he was nowhere to be found because he bounced on a trip without communicating this to the staff?

@SWFLHurricane - can your guy confirm this?

Got negged on NSD for calling out this diva **** and I probably will again… but this kid can go freeze his *** off for a 2-10 team in boulder for all I care. Give me the alphas… Bain, ray ray, staff, Francis, Malik etc… who committed and then shut it down and ready to get to work. These are the dudes in the locker room that it’s gonna take to turn it around

Maybe I’m old skool..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back