2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
C’mon. Deion’s a class act. Look how he took care of his business with Mark Pope…getting a bunch of 18-22 year old to do his dirty work for him, in front of a national stage of cameras nonetheless. What a piece of crap. I hope this is nothing more than smoke. If the kids wants to deal with that weather though (and I love visiting Colorado both winter and summer), good luck to him.
Yeah that was pathetic

Putting two and two together.. This tracks with what Gabby is saying about them finding out this morning about Cormani taking a visit. Sounds like this group went to visit him at Lakeland and he wasn't there. Where is he? Taking an official to another school.

If he's straight up lying to them, this could unravel quickly.

how did you deduce this?

I’m begging you and everyone on this board to get a grip. Mario is the best recruiter we’ve have in decades. The talent acquisition in this class alone is impressive and is a great foundation for the program moving forward.

As soon as Cormani didn’t sign on ESD of course it wasn’t going to be good news. If he signs here, great. If not, move on.

If Saban gets him: that’s what he does and he’s desperate to win one this year

If Deion gets him: LOL. Listen, he’s awesome entertainment and Boulder is a cool town, but it’s f****ng cold, their program sucks, and Prime isn’t a good coach. Dude is out his league. He can go to UC and have zero TV exposure because UC isn’t a national draw.

You have something called “learned helplessness”

Crying about the 7th ranked recruiting class (that may not even be done!) Get a grip

Go Canes!
It’s not just the 7th ranked class..I’ll take that all the time but this past season showed there are major concerns with Mario..insane number of injuries, offense that is terrible, did a bad job of getting the team to buy in, and now no changes to the offense..

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure that’s not what Cribby said. He was saying that bama was trying to tell Cormani that DVD is heading elsewhere and that rumor has been shutdown by Miami. Nothing about DVD being on field.
Wrong. It was 100% stated by Cribby that Mario promised Cormani DVD would be his CB coach on field.

Cribby even went as far to say “I’d expect Cormani to be a cane if Mario follows through on promise”….

If I had to guess, Mario was hoping the extra assistant coach would be approved by now but that was pushed back… which means Mario is scrambling.

Wrong. It was 100% stated by Cribby that Mario promised Cormani DVD would be his CB coach on field.

Cribby even went as far to say “I’d expect Cormani to be a cane if Mario follows through on promise”….

If I had to guess, Mario was hoping the extra assistant coach would be approved by now but that was pushed back… which means Mario is scrambling.
Can you show me that post? I was unable to find it…

Advertisement

It wasn’t just Cribby either. Brooklyn also alluded to this a couple of time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hypothetical ?

What if Cormani knows that DVD won't be the CB coach next year? Would you all blame him for looking at other options?
If he was told DVD would be his coach and he knows he won’t be, nobody should blame him. Blame the coach that lied to him.

If you wanna question whether or not it’s smart for a kid to hitch his wagon to a guy who’s unproven as a coach, that’s more than fair as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back