2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
i never understood why any top recruit would shut it down without taking five visits. see what's out there and pick what's best for you.

we should be confident enough that if cormani goes to boulder, he won't walk away thinking the opportunity is superior to the one at miami.

i never understood why any top recruit would shut it down without taking five visits. see what's out there and pick what's best for you.

we should be confident enough that if cormani goes to boulder, he won't walk away thinking the opportunity is superior to the one at miami.
Glad to see someone is willing to die on the hill.

Advertisement
Go for a visit and see how nice the freezing cold is.
Lol these takes always make me laugh. You think kids aren’t going to go to a school because it’s cold? Especially when they’re getting paid…like what?

If the Bills draft Cormani in the 1st round 3 years from now he’s gonna be like “nahhhh it’s too cold there I’m good, thank you though.”

Advertisement
C’mon. Deion’s a class act. Look how he took care of his business with Mark Pope…getting a bunch of 18-22 year old to do his dirty work for him, in front of a national stage of cameras nonetheless. What a piece of crap. I hope this is nothing more than smoke. If the kids wants to deal with that weather though (and I love visiting Colorado both winter and summer), good luck to him.

Colorado tho ? Ehhhh lol people say I’m hating when I say this but I personally think deion gonna get exposed when it comes to actually coaching. The name and all the extra stuff cool but actually winning ball games . Can’t wait to see the outcome
Low ceiling in Colorado. They won what, one game last year. So now Deion can come along and win three games and say they are improving 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Wait, y'all really thought he was coming here after not signing on ESD? We got played and he is a troll.

And most folks said that. A few dummies out there. But most of us knew.

There will still be some goons hanging on to hope saying they trust Mario with recruiting. But those are the dudes who don’t know how to move on.

Advertisement
And most folks said that. A few dummies out there. But most of us knew.

There will still be some goons hanging out to hope saying they trust Mario with recruiting. But those are the dudes who don’t know how to move on.
I trust Mario with recruiting, I don‘t trust fishy 17-year-old kids and their bag-chasing families.

Hypothetical ?

What if Cormani knows that DVD won't be the CB coach next year? Would you all blame him for looking at other options?
I can’t. If he was told that DVD would be his CB coach and he won’t then that’s on us. If we’re going to move on from Addae anyways why not fire him and move DVD on field? We know the answer tho.. Mario gonna take his time. It is what it is at this point.

Hopefully Damari Brown is ready to play cause we’re gonna need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back