2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s been what I’ve been saying for weeks , I’ve never heard different.
I just dont get the 15th nonsense if hes set to sign and enroll in the summer. dont have a. good feeling but I trust Mario w recruiting so well see what happens next week

Advertisement
I just dont get the 15th nonsense if hes set to sign and enroll in the summer. dont have a. good feeling but I trust Mario w recruiting so well see what happens next week
All i know for sure is there’s been a bunch of bad info out there with this and for weeks. Miami still expects him to sign with them. That’s been consistent.

First reviews are trickling out and they are glowing. They all say it stays really close to game story.

**** Yeah Success GIF by Naughty Dog

Antonio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice work Dan!

All i know for sure is there’s been a bunch of bad info out there with this and for weeks. Miami still expects him to sign with them. That’s been consistent.
That’s a great sign IMO. This staff has been pretty good at reading the room and recruits unlike the last staff who consistently got played/trolled/blind sided by things.

Advertisement
DVD still not named on the field coach?

As I’ve said if he’s signing NLI it’ll be Feb and tbh I don’t see anything of importance happening on the 15th. That’s never made sense. Just my two cents.

ive heard it mentioned that hes signing with Miami to honor his grandfather. i wonder if that is the significance of the 15th, maybe a B-Day?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at reliable source....how tf does the 15th correlate to his Grandfather??
one of your esteemed fellow CIS members postulated that maybe the 15th AND Grandfather were somehow related... you thereafter took exception to the grandfather part:
1673428993081.png

I just posted a clear reference to the grandfather situation that does seem pretty darn reliable

Advertisement
one of your esteemed fellow CIS members postulated that maybe the 15th AND Grandfather were somehow related... you thereafter took exception to the grandfather part:
View attachment 224139
I just posted a clear reference to the grandfather situation that does seem pretty darn reliable
This 15th stuff has nothing to do with Cormani's Grandfather....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back