2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we’re off topic for a little bit here, an overdone theme, but in the last few years, the best zombieish series out there is black summer. I love how it’s not over-dialogued, the dialogue is kind of spare, but it adds to the impact imo

Advertisement
Wait he can enroll?

I remember Cook signing with al golden and people got excited for nada
Idk if he can enroll or not but the timing of the 15th suggests that he at least thinks he can

Dalvin cook was different because he signed multiple financial aid agreements before announcing not just one at the time of announcement and subsequent enrollment

Advertisement
He is not an EE.....
yeah I mean I agree that everyone's saying he's not an EE but then I wonder why he's choosing to "sign" the day before enrollment, otherwise he could simply wait until february

something is off with either his logic or what the board knows and it's probably a little bit of both

yeah I mean I agree that everyone's saying he's not an EE but then I wonder why he's choosing to "sign" the day before enrollment, otherwise he could simply wait until february

something is off with either his logic or what the board knows and it's probably a little bit of both
he cant sign an NLI on the 15th. he can sign the FAAs w 100 diff schools though lol. if hes an EE (which we assume he isnt and from what we think we know, he isnt), he can just show up to classes and enroll. he doesnt have to sign anything in that case

Advertisement
I've figured it out.... with the announcement that Mario is meeting with the coaches today, he is going to announce the new coaches including DVD as the new CB coach on Sunday and shortly after Cormani will announce that he is going to Miami!

37e9e307.gif

As I’ve said if he’s signing NLI it’ll be Feb and tbh I don’t see anything of importance happening on the 15th. That’s never made sense. Just my two cents.
I agree. by the rules, it doesn't make sense. the only thing that it could be is him announcing hes enrolled somewhere and just kept his graduation quiet. if its FAAs, meh, treat him like hes uncommitted then

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back